Sky High

ZanaZoola: Now, we will be watching something slightly different.

Caitlin: How different?

ZanaZoola: It doesn't involve Barry, Sebastian. But it does involve you.

Caitlin: Please don't tell me it's what I think it is.

ZanaZoola: I just believe it might be.

Barry: And what's that?

Caitlin: Well-

ZanaZoola: Shh! Spoilers!

Everyone but ZanaZoola: *raises an eyebrow*

ZanaZoola: Now on with the video!

*after watching the video*

Barry: When did you have Chlorokinesis?

Caitlin: *smiles* who says that I have to tell you?

Iris: What's Chlorokinesis?

Caitlin: Chlorokinesis is the ability - in a shortened sense - to control plants.

Barry: It features 24th in the ranking of the Kinesis powers.

Snart: You do know that you could technically come under some of them as well? Weakly for some, but got their aspects.

Barry: Which ones, I did think that I could. But I want to check what you say.

Snart: 25th Ergokinesis, ability to control energy—in a way, that is what you do.

H.R: He does have a point. You do have a sort of control over it.

Snart: 17th Chronokinesis, ability to control time—you read speeds where you can 'freeze time', where you can travel to the past, present, and future.

Joe: That sounds powerful and dangerous.

Barry: It can be.

Snart: 5th Electrokinesis, control electricity, this power can often be found in the form of being able to throw lightning—you can throw lightning, the point is proven.

ZanaZoola: How did you remember that he could all this?

Barry: He makes a list, I'm telling you.

Snart: Finally, 3rd, manipulate kinetic energy—I don't think I should have to explain that to you.

Caitlin: I am just amazed that you can remember all this.

Joe: Well you also have Cryokinesis, which is the ability to control ice, placing 10th on the list as well as the 24th place Chlorokinesis.

ZanaZoola: We have gone massively off track.

Caitlin: Yeah, we should get back on track so that we can get this out of the way.

Cisco: Did you ever learn to make lemons in the end?

Caitlin: *sighs* No.

Iris: I'm blown away.

Alex: Was that place in the sky?

Caitlin: Yes.

Kara: We're you floating with that person as you were kissing.

Caitlin: *mumbles something before replying* Yes.

Joe: Why had we not know about this beforehand?

Caitlin: I wasn't ready to tell you. *looking away, ashamed that she kept it from them for so long*

Barry: Hey, it's ok to keep your secrets. They are yours remember. Not someone else's.

Snart: Even Scarlet kept his secrets somehow.

Barry: Really, Snart?

Snart: It's true.

ZanaZoola: How about we leave it there and let you all get your refreshments again. *freezes Barry quickly* Quick, while he can't move.

Everyone: *shoots of leaving an annoyed Barry frozen in place*