Spa Night

If you enjoy this story, please comment and vote! It really helps me out. If you have any requests, comment them below! -Allison

On a Tuesday night, you and your boyfriend Finn lay on the sofa, watching Sherlock for like... the millionth time. Your head on his lap, he plays with your Y/H/C hair. You gaze out the window, to rainy New York City.

"Finn, I'm bored." you sigh.

"What, watching Benedict Cumberbatch solving crimes isn't entertaining enough for you?" he chuckles.

"He's pretty dreamy."

"You definitely have a type, Y/N." he motions to the screen. Benedict does have basically Finn's same hair, he's tall, prominent cheekbones... He's right!

"You're not wrong about that," you laugh. "I'll be right back." 

You get up and go to the bathroom. As you're washing your hands, you notice the face mask bottle sitting next to the sink. Lightbulb!

You grab the bottle and run back out to Finn.

"I have an idea! Let's have a spa night!" you exclaim.

Trying to preserve his masculinity, he shakes his head. "Respectfully, hell no."

"Pleeeaaassseeeee? It will be so much fun! I'll get rid of your blackheads!" You jump on the couch next to him.

He grabs his nose, playfully offended. "What blackheads? I'm flawless."

"True. I just want to see you in a face mask. Please Finnie?"

He sighs.

"Once again, hell no."

You roll your eyes.

"Fine, I'll just take a candle lit, romantic bath all by myself." you tease, knowing this is exactly what you need to say to get him to join.

His eyes widen, and he jumps straight up. "I'M IN!"

Finn gets the wine and turns on music while you fill the tub with hot water, a couple bath bombs, bubbles, and light candles. You two take turns massaging each other's feet (and laughing because of tickles), playing with bubbles, and of course.... 

Making out.

A lot.

After the bath, you paint mud face masks onto each other's faces. 

"We look like Shrek." Finn laughs in the mirror. You both start cracking up, nearly falling over laughing, at how ridiculous you look. Or maybe it was just the wine that made it so funny.

After painting each other's nails black, you remove the face masks, put on a bunch of skincare products and lotions, and your most comfy pajamas. You pour bowls of cereal and climb into bed to watch a show, Finn wrapping his arm around you.

"We smell delicious." Finn exclaims.

You look up at him and grin, beaming. He is just so perfect.

Finn laughs, a little embarrassed at your staring. "What is it?"

"I just love you. You're my best friend."

He smiles, in awe. "You're my best friend too. I love you." He kisses you deeply, and you fall asleep in each other's arms... Content, happy, skin glowing.