Middle of the Night (SMUT)

* DISCLAIMER *
CONTAINS GRAPHIC SEXUAL DESCRIPTIONS.
In this story, both you and Finn are over 18. If you don't like smut, SKIP THIS CHAPTER!

If you enjoy this story, please comment and vote! It really helps me out. If you have any requests, comment them below! -Allison

It was the middle of the night, July 17th. It was a warm, humid summer night. The bedroom window was open, curtains blowing in the gentle wind, cooling you off in the heat of the night. Your feet were tangled in the soft, thin cotton sheets.

You were gently woken by Finn, your partner, who was sweetly playing with your hair.

"Sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." he whispered.

"It's okay." you smiled a bit, rubbing your eyes.

"I just couldn't sleep, and was admiring you. I'm so lucky," he spoke softly.

"You're my favorite."

His left hand made its way to the strap of your black silk nightgown as his right elbow propped him up on the soft pillow. He fondled with it for a moment, then caught your eye. You got the message.

You propped yourself up as well, bringing your lips to meet his. Your tongue brushed his bottom lip, letting him know you had the exact same idea as him.  You slowly pulled away.

"I want you." you whispered.

"I want you too," he kissed you again.

He rolled you over, hovering on top of you. The kiss became more heated. His lips found their way down to your jaw, then neck, then your breasts. You moaned in delight, holding onto his muscular shoulders tight. He came back up to kiss you on the lips. Your hands came down to the hem of his white shirt. You pulled it off him to reveal his soft skin. You grew hungrier and hungrier for him.

He slipped the nightgown off you, leaving you in only your lace underwear. He groaned at the sight, kissing you more intensely. He ran a hand up your smooth leg, giving you chills on the hot night. You felt his hard-on through his boxers, bringing a hand down to palm him through the fabric. He moaned against your lips, making you smile into the kiss.

He pulled away, kissing you lower, and lower, and lower, until he made his way to your sex. You opened your legs excitedly, arching your knees. He kissed your lower stomach, and you grew wet with anticipation. You tangled a hand in his dark locks. He smiled up at you before going down on you. You arched your back, throwing your head against the pillow. He knew exactly what you liked, but even after all this time, it never was boring. It was a new and exciting adventure every time. His tongue circled around your clit and your eyes rolled back in your head. You continued to play with his hair as he ate you out, the both of you enjoying every second. Warmth grew within your stomach and you knew an orgasm was close.

"Finn, I-" you whispered as you twitched, your head leaving the pillow to look right at him, your climax running through you. He smiled and continued to please you as you enjoyed your orgasm, he relished at the sight of you so pleased. You slumped back, against the pillow, breathing heavily. He came back up to meet you chest to chest, kissing your jaw and then your lips.

"Your turn," you purred.

He grinned as you took charge, rolling him over onto his back. You trailed your fingers all the way down to his groin, kissing everywhere you could manage to as you removed his boxers. One of his hands rested behind his head, sitting him up so he could get the perfect look at you, the other sat on your shoulder, massaging you lovingly as you suddenly took his full length into your mouth.
"Fuck," he groaned, smiling at the ceiling. You blew him, enjoying every little sound he made. There was no music, just the sound of the two of you. You absolutely loved watching him come undone under you. Making him feel good was your number one turn on. He got harder and harder in your mouth, and you stopped before he climaxed. He moaned, you licked your lips, and crawled back up to him.

Finn wasted no time. He rolled you right back over so he was on top. You bit your lip in excitement as he buried his head in the spot between your neck and shoulder, and slid his large cock into your entrance. You gasped and smiled, holding him tightly against you, both your bodies balmy with pleasure.

His head came back up, and his facial expression was pure ecstasy. He looked down at you with lustful brown eyes as he fucked you, hard and deep, exactly how you liked it. Your breasts bounced, he clenched his jaw, his prominent features looking perfect in the moonlight. He kissed your chest. Finn pounded into you as the both of you moaned, and he kissed you intensely. You held his face in your hands, holding back from screaming his name to not wake the neighbors. Instead you whispered strings of sweet nothings in his ear. You told him exactly how good he felt, how much you loved him, and he told you the same. You were completely comfortable with one another.

You felt that same familiar heat in your stomach.

"Baby, I'm, I'm—"

"Me too," he moaned.

You both cried out as you finished at almost he exact same time. You sighed happily, and he rolled back over next to you. The two of you caught your breath, then he pulled you over close to him, holding you tight in his strong arms. He kissed you again, your hand on his jaw. Cuddled together, you fell back asleep.