My Next Guest... (SMUT)

* DISCLAIMER *
CONTAINS GRAPHIC SEXUAL DESCRIPTIONS.
In this story, both you and Finn are over 18. If you don't like smut, SKIP THIS CHAPTER!

If you enjoy this story, please comment and vote! It really helps me out. If you have any requests, comment them below! -Allison

"How much longer do we have to wait?" Finn asks.

"I'm sure we're on soon. Our clip is after the musical guest."

You and your boyfriend Finn sit backstage, in your dressing room at Jimmy Kimmel Live. The past couple weeks of this press tour for you and Finn's new film has been fun and exhausting. You've been jumping from one interview to the next for days and days.

"You guys go on in 15.", says, Stephanie, your makeup artists

During this media blitz, you and Finn haven't been... well, you know... Intimate, the entire time. Not that you guys don't want to have sex... It's just that, by the time you get back to your hotel room, in whatever city you're in, it's late, and you're both totally worn out, and just want to curl up, turn on Seinfeld and go to sleep. That's one of the most difficult parts of being a busy celebrity couple.

But today, backstage, even with all these people around, you're very in the mood. Like, a 'want to jump on Finn right here and now' mood. You're wearing a short skirt, a blouse, and knee socks with oxford heels. It's like an updated, modern schoolgirl outfit. To make matters worse for your hormones, Finn's eyes have not left your ass since you put the damn outfit on. He watches you from across the room, trying not to be obvious, but you know him so well, you know exactly what that look means.

Amy puts on your lip gloss and your hairdresser Stephanie finishes off your hairstyle.

"All done! You're ready to go."

You stand up out of the makeup chair, turn around to see Finn, his eyes definitely not on your face. You smirk, flattered.

"Amy, Stephanie, can I talk to Finn alone for one second?" you ask politely.

"For sure. We'll come get you when it's showtime."

Amy and Stephanie leave. You lock the dressing room door. Finn stands up and walks to you, his hands immediately gripping your hips.

"This outfit... You look incredible." Finn purrs.

"Thanks. I haven't stopped thinking about you all day. I can't wait until tonight. Let's just stay up all night. Naked."

Finn laughs. "I'm definitely not opposed to that. But God, I can't wait that long. I want you so badly."

You can feel Finn's hard-on against your leg. That won't do at all for live television.

"How quick, and quiet, can we be?" you whisper.

He flashes you a devilish smirk. Instead of answering, he kisses you, and pulls your underwear down. You quickly unbuckle his belt. You push him down onto the dressing room sofa, bringing yourself on top of him. He lifts that skirt he loves so much before you slide yourself down onto his member, moaning at the sensation. You haven't had him inside you in so long - it feels phenomenal.

"God, I've missed you." Finn breathes. He kisses you gently, careful not to mess up your lipstick.

You ride him, he holds your hips, trying to be as quiet as possible. But a few moans escape both your lips as the pleasure grows. He brings his hand to your clit, rubbing it in circles, and you have to bring a hand to your mouth to stop yourself from screaming. He knows exactly what to do to get you off.

You speed up, and he throws his head back, exposing his sharp jawline and collarbones. This turns you on even more. You bring your lips to his neck and kiss him there, which makes him groan, and makes you smile.

Then, you feel that familiar heat in your belly. You grab onto him tight as you feel yourself tense up, and he holds you near to him. You cry out and twitch as the orgasm rides through your body. Finn looks up at you, smiling. He loves to see you pleased.

You keep bouncing on him slowly, and he grabs you tighter, his eyes close, and finishes, burying his face in your neck. Both of you smile at each other and kiss before there's a knock on the door.

"Y/N, Finn, we're ready for you on set." falls out a stage manager.

"Fuck!" you whisper.

"One second! Be right out!" Finn yells out, jumping up and buckling his belt. You pull up your underwear and run to the mirror, fixing your lipstick. Finn tightens his tie and runs a hand through his hair.

"You look great. That was incredible." Finn pants.

You kiss him. "It really was."

You open the door and make your way onto the set. If only the audience knew what had happened in that dressing room...