5

I was still facing Dorian's butt yet I didn't complain. He kept on carrying me to the taxi outside of the airport. They walked a lot and I silently thanked Dorian for carrying me instead of dragging me to my hell. "Here we go," he said and opened the taxi's door. "You will sit in the middle because you are the smallest of all of us. Roy, sit on the other side and Lance in the front." Dorian instructed and they both nodded without complaining.

Dorian seemed like the kind of guy who would lead an entire nation if he wanted to. I admired that in a person. It showed that he could be opinionated and strong-willed without giving a shit to what other people might think of him. 

"Roy, tell the driver to where we are going!" Lance cleared and Roy handed the driver a piece of paper that had the address on it. I wanted to know where we were going but he wouldn't say a thing. Even Dorian and Lance didn't know. For all I know, Roy could be kidnapping all three of us to the mountains. 

"Why are you so secretive about the place?" I asked with narrow eyes and then smiled. My smile was not genuine. It was out of fear. I felt like something clicked in my head. "It's not possible... that you are taking us to Ismarelda's place, right?" I finally asked what I've been meaning to ask since we landed. Roy's eyes widened for a split second and I slapped his knee. Hard it even stung my hand. "We are! Freak! Roy, why are you dragging her into this?!" I yelled at him and he put his head down in shame. I slapped him once again on his neck and he groaned. Dorian and Lance were amused by the scene, heck, even the driver was watching us from the rearview mirror.

"It's not like we're going to crash over at her house... I just rented the house next door..." He whispered but I heard him loud and clear. "Like that's any better, it's still called dragging her into all this mess that you created," I scolded him and he couldn't reply. I just knew that he didn't think this through. "I'm lost, who's Ismarelda?" Lance asked and Dorian nodded. Yeah, who is she?" Dorian asked and crossed his arms. Someone was not happy about staying in the dark.

I sighed but then smirked. An eye for an eye. "She's my best friend and the girl he's in love with!" I answered them and they looked at Roy with wicked smiles. "No, I'm not! Stop talking Diva!" He replied and I laughed. "Denying your feelings is not good for your health, buddy," I countered and the boys laughed even more. 

Dorian patted my head. "Finally, we have something to tease him with, thanks Divana," he said and I high fived him. "Kill me now!" He muttered and his cheeks were bright red. I loved teasing someone who deserved teasing.

~~~

The moment we arrived at the block, I stepped out of the car and called for my best friend. "Ismeralda! Help! Isaaaaaa!" I shouted at the top of my lungs and seconds later, she opened the front door. Her eyes widened. I got that she was shocked to see her favorite person standing right in front of her but she needed to help me. 

"Diva?" She stepped closer to me and raised her hand. I thought she was going to grab my hand... I thought wrong. She grabbed my cheek and pinched me so hard that I screamed in pain. "It is you! I wasn't dreaming!" She stated and I glared at her. "Couldn't you just pinch your hand? You had to draw the tears from my eyes!" I exclaimed in pain. It hurt but I didn't expect her to be delicate. "Oh this is Divana for sure, what the hell are you doing here?" She asked and I pointed my finger to the three boys who were standing behind me in silence. 

Isa looked at them and she gasped when she saw Roy. "They kidnapped me." I simply stated and waited for her reaction. "What? Roy, you did this?" She asked him with crossed arms and a glare that could kill an innocent soul. "It wasn't just me," he tried to defend himself but Dorian and Lance walked towards me and raised their arms. "It was your idea," Lance said and Roy rolled his eyes. "And you agreed to it. Besides, you know why we had to do it." Roy countered and it was my turn to roll my eyes. 

"I don't and I'm the victim here," I cleared and we all waited for his reply, however, we didn't get any because Isa punched his guts out. I knew that it hurt, I've tried it before when I stole her phone once. Never going to do it again. It was a painful lesson to learn, but now that I think about it, I guess I knew why she was so afraid of me reading her texts. She was texting Roy. 

"Aren't they cute together? They look like newlywed." I said with a smile and Dorain looked at me like I've lost my mind. "Are you blind? She's basically killing him!" He stated and I laughed. "Yeah, she loves him so much, and love hurts." I raised my voice when I replied to Dorian. Isa heard me and stopped hitting Roy. She stared at me with bright red cheeks. 

"Divana!" She yelled and ran towards me. I quickly climbed on Dorian's back and clung like a monkey. When she saw what I did, she stopped in front of Dorain and looked up at me. She was too short for Dorian's height which meant that she was too short to hit me on the head. "You know what... Now that I look closer at the both of you, you kinda match!" She said intending to tease me but I just smirked. 

"You think so? That's awesome!" I replied with a wicked smile and heard Dorian chuckle. "You can't be teased, ha?" He said and I giggled. "Nope," I said and got off his back.

"Okay, enough with the chitty chat. I want to know why you are all here and who are you two, you should enter, the sun is doing wonders to my hair," Isa invited us in but Roy stopped us. "I think it's better if we enter the house that I rented. It's better that way and I can explain without any interference. Come on," he explained and dragged us to the other side of the street. The house that he rented had the best view of the beach and I was kind of enjoying my experience as a kidnapped girl here. I was going crazy and I love it.

~~~

Hey guys, I hope you liked this chapter. Comment what you think of it. And if you want to read a chapter (or two) ahead of wattpad, go to the link in my bio and read for free on inkitt.

 And if you want to read a chapter (or two) ahead of wattpad, go to the link in my bio and read for free on inkitt