Who is BEN Drowned/Survival Guide

BEN Drowned is essentially a paranormal entity haunting a Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask game bent on killing the player. It is made apparent that the entity in the cartridge, Ben, drowned as a young child. He seemingly possesses enhanced powers of the Link in the game.

HOW TO SURVIVE BEN DROWNED

1. Always carry a spray bottle with you, fill it with water and spray it at him. BEN HATES water so if you get him to give you some distance, you should be good...

2. BEN does NOT give special treatment to any of his victims. He'll find different ways to torture you. He'll trap you into a false sense of security at first but don't let his "kindness" fool you. Humans are nothing more than a plaything to him. Once he's got you cornered, you better brace yourself, because hell is coming and he won't stop until the game is over.

3. Do not react or show fear, BEN feeds off of them. Killers can sense fear so if you want to survive him, I suggest ignoring him altogether...

4. Along with your other reactions, the most he wants is attention. So if you want to live, do not give him your attention...

5. Water, his biggest weakness. If he ever appears to inhabit your computer, always throw a glass of water on it. Water is known to give him short circuits or to stop him from infecting your computer...

6. If you buy a Nintendo game and ever find a cartridge with "Majora" roughly written on with sharpie on the front, burn it immediately...

7. Get a really strong anti-virus, if all else fails don't go into sites or chat rooms like Cleverbot, if antivirus doesn't work, plug out computer and shut down all electronics nearby immediately.