Who Is Jason The Toymaker/Survival Guide

Jason the Toymaker is a creature with human features who loves building and inventing toys. He looks and acts like the perfect friend but in reality, he's a selfish, lying, possessive control freak who'll kill anyone he perceives as standing in the way of his goal.

His goal is to convince "the chosen" (all his targets are mostly girls) to make a promise to play with him for all eternity. It doesn't matter to what extent the chosen keeps the promise because for Jason the attention will never be enough. He can't stand to be left alone, he can't stand it when the center of attention moves away from him and he hates it when the chosen proves to be ungrateful. When he understands the chosen can't keep the promise and wants to go away, Jason punishes them by transforming them into a wax doll so that they won't abandon him.

HOW TO SURVIVE JASON THE TOYMAKER

1. Jason loves being the center of attention, so don't take that attention away from him...

2. Be extremely nice, and do not insult/talk behind other's backs. Treat him as you would treat your friends, refer to him as Jason if he is fine with it...

3. Don't touch his toys unless given permission by Jason himself...

4. If you feel as if your dolls are watching you, push them aside but do not ruin/break them...