How To Make a Creepypasta OC Pt. 2

-I wrote all of these steps myself, I hope you enjoy them!-

Step 1. Don't use Creepypasta names that are already taken and/or overused Examples of this would be "Ticci ____" "____ The Killer" "Eyeless ____", or "___ Drowned", make your character original, we don't want a Mary Sue.

Step 2. Don't make your character into a Mary Sue Don't make your character into a pink, sparkly, rainbow of death. Instead, make the character with dark clothing so they don't end up in a Creepypasta Cringe Compilation.

Step 3. Don't overdo it with the dark It's good if your character has their own dark style, but don't turn them into an edge lord of edginess.

Step 4. Don't use the stories of other characters Make your characters origin story original, don't steal it from other Creepypastas like Laughing Jack, Sally, Lost Silver, Clockwork, etc.

Step 5. Don't trace people's art Seriously, this seems to be a big issue with some people, don't trace art, people! It's as easy as that, make sure you use your own art and don't steal it off of somebody else's character. 

Step 6. Don't give them a weapon as obvious as a knife This seems to be an even bigger issue than Step 5, use a baseball bat with nails, or how about a broken glass bottle?

Step 7. Have fun!! You've reached the last step of making a Creepypasta OC, good job! Now get out there and continue to write about your demonic creations!

-----------

DO's:

-Make your character original.

-Write your own origin story.

-Be creative.

-Use dark clothing instead of bright, sparkly items.

-Use your own weapons, not everything has to involve a knife.

DONT's:

-Use a lot of bright colors instead of dark ones.

-Steal other people's ideas.

-Trace others' art.

-Make your character into an Edgy edge lord.

-Create a sparkly, rainbow princess. A normal character will do.

-Give them a knife as a weapon.

Character design examples: flannel, hoodie, jeans, boots, not so colorful shoes, mask (if they wear one), coat, jacket, regular colored hair, normal eye color, plain hairbow/headband, nothing involving rainbows (unless of course there is a good reason for the rainbows, and even if there is make sure the rainbows don't take up at least half of her outfit, are very small. Examples; she wears a small rainbow patch on her jacket, she has a rainbow necklace that was gifted to her by her -Insert family member here- and it is very important to her).

Not character design examples: rainbow skirt, nylon thigh-highs, shoes with a lot of colors, bright-colored leggings, sparkly shorts, sparkly boots/heels, sultry clothing items, bright-colored hairbows/headbands, rainbow hair, multi-colored eyes, Chelsea smile, shiny accessories. 

Example of a good character bio: -Insert the name of your OC here- is a human, she has blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, and her weapon of choice is a broken bottle shard.

Example of a bad character bio: -Insert the name of your OC here- is a rainbow, demon, vampire, ghost, mutant, she has pink and purple eyes, bright rainbow hair, and her weapon of choice is a kitchen knife.