Who Is Kagekao/Survival Guide

Kagekao is a demonic trickster who appears in the Creepypasta of the same name; "Kagekao".

HOW TO SURVIVE KAGEKAO

1. If you ever consider living in an apartment, the first thing you have to keep in mind is to look for an apartment with a indoor and outdoor security system without a balcony of any sort including fire escapes(it just makes opening the window easier for him) and windows that are extremely difficult to open both inside and outside, preferably with a dog that's allowed in apartments that's more than capable of protecting you or a roommate or just generally a place that has a lot people...

2. Another requirement to keep in mind is that your bedroom has a small protective space with a strong door and no windows, such as a closet, and make sure to keep an old yet effective phone in your space so that when you hear someone trying to break into your apartment you can lock yourself into this space. Make sure the area around you is completely silent and use your phone to contact the police or wait him out for two to three days to make him bored enough to leave and find another victim...

3. One of the best ways to distract Kagekao is to always keep a bottle of wine with a wine glass in your kitchen, as a distraction to keep him occupied long enough for you to call the police while Kagekao is sitting in your house, waiting for you to come out after searching around for you in your house...

4. It's unknown if weapons like firearms affect him but as an extra precaution, it is best to keep it in your protective space just in case and does not leave your makeshift bunker until either the police is here--or until he gets bored and leaves...