Chapter 2: Thought I Was The Only One

*3rd Person POV*

The next day, Miles' alarm clock goes off and he gets up then grabs his pants. He starts to pull them up but realizes that they were a little smaller. That's weird. My pants shrank. He thought as he looks down to see his pants legs aren't as long as they used to be. Then he gasps. "I think I hit puberty." I mutters, making his roommate stop typing and look up for a moment before he types away and Miles closes his eyes. I should've kept that to myself. He thought then he went to go get ready for school.

I gotta get new pants. He thought as he walks down the halls and constantly pulls down his pant leg. Wait. Why is the voice in my head so loud? He thought then he looks around the school. "What?" He asked then he continues to walk on until he saw (y/n). He smiles as he watches her talk to a couple of other kids then he takes a deep breath. Okay...I just need to walk up to her and do the shoulder touch. He thought as he slowly starts to make his way towards her.

Why is this so scary? Am I doing this in slow motion or does it just feel that way? He asked himself then he felt sweat drip down his forehead. Why am I so sweaty? He asked himself as he makes his way towards her, but doesn't pay attention as the blonde girl, from class yesterday, walks in front of him and he trips over his shoelace and knocks right into the girl, making them both fall down.

"Oh, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" Miles said to her. "Relax...it was an accident. No problem." She said and Miles starts to get up but his fingers were stuck to her hair. "Hey." She exclaims as Miles tries to tug his hand out of her hair but it was like her hair was glued to his fingers. "Oh, crap." He mutters.
"Can you let go, please?" She asked him. "I can't let go." He said as he tugs but he was just tugging on her head some more.

"Ow! Ow! Calm down." She said as they stand up and he tries to pull his hand but ended up pulling her towards him. "Please, let go." She said. "Workin' on it. It's just puberty." Miles said and the two started spinning around as he tries so hard to get his hand out of her hair.

Meanwhile, everyone in the hall started to look and see the commotion and they start to gather around the two and laugh. (Y/n) was talking to a couple of classmates when one of them said. "Uh...is that Miles with the new girl?"

(Y/n) looks up and sees Miles trying to tug his hand out of the girl's hair as the girl said. "I don't think you know what puberty is. Just relax." (Y/n) looks at this, curiously, before she goes over to them. "Miles?" She said, confused. "Oh, hey (y/n)....this isn't what it looks like!" Miles said to her. "What's going on?" (Y/n) asked her best friend before he looks at her for a moment then to the girl.

"Okay, I have a plan." Miles said. "Great." said the girl. "I'm gonna pull really hard." He said. "That's a terrible plan." She said.

"One." 

"Don't do this."

"Two."

"Three!" The girl shouts as she grabs the straps of his backpack then she begins to slide under him and throw him up in the air, making him scream.

Unfortunately, that plan didn't work as they were sent to the nurses station. The nurse had to use a razor blade and shave off the side of the girl's head to get Miles' hand off of her head. "Uh...nice to meet you. I'm Miles." Miles said, nervously, as the girl, who now had a handprint mark on the side of her head, looks at her compact mirror in annoyance and anger. "Wanda. Total pleasure." She said, unimpressed.

Miles walks out of the nurses station and leans against the door. He looks down at his hand, which still had bits of the girl's hair, then looks up as he sees other students passing. No one saw. It's okay. He thought as he starts to walk through the halls. No one knows, no one knows. He assures himself but everyone was looking at him. Everyone knows. Everyone knows. They're talkin' 'bout me. They saw everything! He knows. She knows. They know. Wow, she's super tall. Why is he smiling? Am I the weird guy now? What am I doing? He thought as he walks down the hallways.