Chapter 3

Wealth and sons are ornaments of the life of this world; and good deeds that last – their reward is better before your Lord, and are better in respect of hope.[14:46]

She went home and found unknown cars parked she guessed that guest have come she parked her car and entered home.

When she entered she was suprised to see her pupho in lounge.

"Assalamualaikum pupho how are you" she said and hugged her to which her pupho hugged her back

"Walikumassalam meri jan. Alhamdulilah I'm alright. I heard your working a lot" said saba with frown.

"Phupho you know how much I love my work and please don't scold me now" she said with sad expression

"Acha meri bachi you change this sad expression. Go and meet others" said saba to her niece lovingly to which zeba nodded and grinned

When she entered living room she saw everyone and said salam hearing this azan looked at her and started jumping in his mother's lap forwarding hand to take him. She moved forward and took him he just hugged her tightly she kissed all over his face making him giggle and laugh.

"Assalamualaikum zee did you notice we are here too" said Asma baji azan mother

"Walikumassalam baji. What can I do your cute son got all my attention" she said with chuckle innocently to which everyone grinned

She greeted all her babhis and her cousins while still holding azan sometimes to get attention he tucks her scarf making her smile. Asma baji, sameena baji, rafath babhi and rukhiya babhi all where looking at zeba with smile.

"Where is mamu and mummani? Did your husbands came along?" She asked they gave her weird expression

"Mammu and mummani will come after 2 days their was some work. How can you expect us to come without her husbands they just went to farm house" said asma baji while narrowing eyes at her she just grin at her and mummbles sorry.

She was really embarrassed for asking such stupid questions she was scolding her self then she felt something drop on her shoulder

"Oh my boy is drooling" She said looking at azan and cleaned. She tickled azan making him laugh loud

"I forgot to ask where are my kids sorry your kids" she asked with grin. They just laughed at her choice of words and were teasing her

"Fairy khala" said kids and came running to her she just sat on her knees and hugged them. She kissed them on forehead in return she got kisses on her cheek. She loves them so much.

They hugged her and sat surrounding her. She smiled at them sitting cross legged taking azan in her lap. Kids started telling her stories and she mimic them occasionally she will kiss azan making him giggle.

She was so engrossed that she didn't noticed everyone looking at her with amusement.

Asma even took their pictures while zeba was smiling to tease her later.

Dadu saw the scene and was happy to see his loving grand daughter smiling genuinely.

She realised that she was kids from an hour and looked around to find no one in living room. She asked kids to play in kids room they where not ready to budge. She bribed them with cupcakes and they let her go.

She searched everyone and find them in backyard.

"Where are you all going baji" she asked Asma seeing them wearing abaya

"We all wanted you to come but you Where busy and someone should be their with kids. We are going for shopping." She said zeba showing how azan was hugging her.