Epilogue 2

Idris was happy that he will meet zeba today he made his best efforts to get ready. His mood got sour when he meet junaid in wedding who advised him not to meet her. It was difficult for him to be so near to her but not look at her or talk with her. He highly wanted to neglect Junaid's word but didn't want to get rejected by her. He left early from function when he called for zamin he got worried seeing him injured but his son looked too relieved. It looked like his son was enjoying being in pain for a moment he thought zamin may have hit his head but seeing him happy made him smile. Atleast someone his happy today he thought.

He didn't wanted to go for valima function because he can't control urge to meet her so he decided to avoid it but zamin didn't listen to him and even warned him to get ready fast. He just frowned at his behaviour as his son never liked attending any gathering then he realised that maybe zamin have meet zeba but he didn't asked him about it.

She got ready for valima in dress designed by her sister.

Her sister is a designer and she used to be her model before accident

Her sister is a designer and she used to be her model before accident. Yeah she was friendly to her siblings. She was never this carefree but with them its different. During function she noticed Taya ammi discomfort. When people where gossiping about her she is not embarrassed to be handicapped but others seem to think she is weak only if they knew what she faced is much more their words. She love herself and never cared about gossip.

She left from function giving excuse as her siblings having early arrival. She called her driver and left. She felt gaze of someone in parking but didn't look as she was in hurry to leave.

He was feeling urge to look at her he stood in entrance staring at wall like wish come true she was in parking. He was looking at her but she was unaffected it hurts It made him remember time he used to forget about her for sidra. He can't stay their long so he moved inside.

From function she went to airport to pick her sister. Iqra didn't leave a chance of scaring zeba being her big sister she pinched her cheeks to which iqra rubbed it and groan in pain. She can't help but laughed as iqra's husband took this moments picture.

In a week all functions where over in hassan mansion so she left for her house first taya ammi was not letting her leave but when she informed that she has moved to city permanently she was pleased by idea.

He was nervous for meeting her after so long. He never thought she will take first step to meet him. On top of it he never expected her to meet him at office. He just scoffed internally at her suggestion. He spend most of time at office does it mean he have to meet his special person here too. He was pacing then he heard knock he sat on chair fast saying come in.

she entered in his office he was looking at face then looked at her wheelchair. She was looking at me to see pity in his eyes while he was looking at unwanted love he needed most. They got interrupted by other person on door. He frown at man beside where she gave smiled at him.