Chapter 25

So what a great mercy it is from Allah that you (O dear Prophet Mohammed – peace and blessings be upon him), are lenient towards them; and if you had been stern and hardhearted (unsympathetic) they would have certainly been uneasy in your company; so forgive them and intercede for them and consult with them in the conduct of affairs; and when you decide upon something, rely upon Allah; indeed Allah loves those who trust (Him).[3:159]
----------;;;;;;;;;---------
Zeba pov
I was sick feeling drowsy the thing I wanted to do now is to sleep on my bed snuggling into comforters warm and my thoughts got true when Idris came at lunch. I had a peaceful sleep and tasty food. I must say he made good effort in cooking even if he never did before. I'm happy to have sandwich rather than soup. I dislike soups very much. when I was kid I would never have it and show tantrums at my mother. My mother used to say that I clearly act like immature kid when I had fever I didn't agree with her before but the way I behaved with Idris in morning made me think she was right.

Idris came to pick me from office in evening. He even insisted me to go home after lunch but I disagreed saying I will be fine. Its been long time since someone takes care of me. Tayi ammi does take care of me when I would be ill but she would be strict never giving me any chance to say anything.

I got better in few days well it happened when my workload became less after working continuously and approving pending projects.
Time is flying so soon now they where only two days left for Idris to leave.

He tried to look calm but he was clearly disturbed when I asked him reason he said sorry. I didn't even knew for what then do his reply i did eye roll. He was sorry because he had to go for such long time and he can't take me. I said that I'm not kid to feel bad on such small things and he agreed but didn't looked satisfied.

We where having breakfast not any simple one but completely desi one. You got it right parathas.

Idris was enjoying his paratha after at all its His favourite one. He requested me to make it when he saw recipe in cookbook. Can you guess its pizza paratha.

I was having muglahi paratha its stuffed with paneer and vegetable healthy me.