{SIX}

"D-Do we have to b-be, just roommates?"

"What? Of course not. I'm here as your friend now." He said.

"Thanks..." He didn't get what I meant, but having him as a friend is better than nothing.

"Do you wanna go get food, or should we order, and watch a movie together?"

"Will we cuddle afterwards...?" I ask, cheeks turning hot.

He smiles, and nods.

"Okay then let's order. I had pizza yesterday. How about, kimchi?" I say. Honestly I can eat anything right now. I was mostly excited about the movie.

(Third per POV)

Both boys were sitting down on Taehyung's bed, eating their food, while watching 'Handsome Devil' Which was chosen by Jungkook of course.

"Why do I feel like I'm watching a movie about us. Except I'm openly gay" Taehyung said, making Jungkook laugh.

"What? How?" Jungkook asked. He's watched the movie before, and knew it had a happy ending, where both boys fall in love.

"Well instead of me being the new student, it's you" Taehyung said.

"Are you saying that I can't be as handsome as Conor?!" Jungkook asked, pretending to be hurt.

"No. I'm just saying that you act more like Ned. Plus he's a b-"

"Okay! I get it!" Jungkook said, interrupting Taehyung from talking.

"Would you ever do that to me Taehyung?" Jungkook asked, pointing at the screen.

"Do what?" Taehyung asked looking up.

"Leave me because you don't want people to think we're dating?" Jungkook asked, looking up at Taehyung.

"Uhh, yeahh" Taehyung said.

Jungkook smacked Taehyung in the shoulder and put his bowl on the desk beside him, to fold his arms.

"What? It's important to keep my image. My dad wants me to date someone that's from a higher class...." Taehyung said.

"You got into this school because you're smart, as for most people, they got in because of money" Taehyung said, as Jungkook just hummed in response.

"So you'll marry someone you don't love if you had to?" Jungkook asked, he knew it wasn't the best conversation to talk about, but he wanted answers.

"Yeah. I doubt I'll ever fall in love anyways. It's not really my cup of tea" Taehyung finished his food, and put his bowl on the same desk as Jungkook's bowl was on.

"So you're telling me, that you've slept with hundreds of people, and you haven't fallen for any?" Jungkook asked.

"No. Usually the people I do it with are annoying. I remember having sex with a girl to see if I'd enjoy it, and she went around telling people that we were together. After that a bunch of girls started approaching. Saying things like 'you'll have sex with her but not me?' Or 'I can do so much better than her' It's fun doing it with girls, but I'm still gay" Taehyung said, getting annoyed just thinking about it.

"Oh that sucks. Was it Jiso?" Jungkook quietly asked.

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook confused. "How did you know?"

"You said that name when I first came here" Jungkook giggled, remembering what happened.

"S-so. Who was your first kiss?" Jungkook looked up at Taehyung and then started laughing.