{TEN}

Jungkook woke up, but kept his eyes closed as he felt his boyfriend's big arms around him.

Jungkook hummed and cuddled closer to the other boy.

"I love you hyungie"

"Umm Kookie, I-it's me"

Jungkook turned around and saw Minhyuk.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry. I forgot it was you. Please forgive me!" Jungkook said, closing his eyes, and hiding behind a pillow.

"Jungkook it's okay. You just forgot that you stayed here" Minhyuk said.

"Y-you have a boyfriend...?"

"Well....yeah" Jungkook said.

"Why didn't you just stay with him then..?" Minhyuk asked.

"I didn't have anywhere to go because I was trying to get away from him" Jungkook explained, playing with his fingers.

"Did something happen between you guys, well I mean you don't have to tell me if you don't want to" Minhyuk said.

"It's just, I-I overheard him talking to someone, and he was talking about how he missed them. And when he came b-back, I told him I wanted to cuddle, b-but he yelled at me, and told me to go sleep" Jungkook cried.

Minhyuk pouted at the scene in front of him, and hugged the boy.

"Why would someone hurt someone like you? You're so beautiful and I just wanna protect you" Minhyuk said.

Jungkook just smiled and looked up at the other.

"You think I'm beautiful?" Jungkook blushed.

"Of course." Minhyuk said.

They stayed like that, looking into each other's eyes, waiting for someone to speak.

Minhyuk slowly leaned, confusing Jungkook.

Jungkook felt Minhyuk's lips on his, and gasped.

Minhyuk sucked hard on Jungkook's bottom lip, not caring about their morning breath.

Jungkook quickly pulled away, and looked at the other with wide eyes.

"I-I'm so sorry, I don't know what I was thinking, y-you were just there a-and-"

"It's fine Minhyuk. I-i have to  go" Jungkook took his things, and quickly left the dorm.

He made his way to his dorm, ready to apologize to the older.

He got to the door, and heard some noises from the inside.

Jungkook grabbed the keys from under the carpet, and unlocked the door.

He stopped in his tracks once he saw the scene in front of him.

It was Jeonghan and Taehyung. They were naked. And Jeonghan was on Taehyung's lap.

"What. The. Fuck" Jungkook said, looking at the older in disbelief.

Jeonghan got off of Taehyung and got under the covers.

"S-shit Jungkook. Why didn't you tell me you were coming?" Taehyung asked, looking at Jungkook like if it was his fault.

"Who gives a shit if I was coming or not! So what! If I wasn't coming you'd still be cheating on me!" Jungkook screamed.

"I-"

"Shut up! I'm not done!" Jungkook felt his blood boiling. Even though they've only known each other for a small amount of time, Jungkook felt like he'd slowly been fallen in love with the older.