{FOURTEEN}

"W-what if something happens t-to me?" Jungkook asked, fiddling with his necklace.

"I won't let anyone hurt you Jungkook. I'll protect you. I won't let you go" Taehyung said.

Jungkook nodded, and kissed the olders lips.

They grabbed each other's hands, and walked out of their dorm.

"So, before me, were you and Jimin close?" Jungkook asked.

"Why this question?" Taehyung asked.

"I dunno, I was just wondering" Jungkook said.

"Well Yoongi was really close to me. He told me everything. Like when he met Jimin, i was the first person he told" Taehyung paused thinking,"But when I met Jimin, we never really got close. We didn't say hi to each other while going through halls"

"Oh"

"So, have you been talking to your parents?" Taehyung said.

"No. I don't really have time. It's fine, they don't bother calling me either way" Jungkook scuffed.

"Hey. They love you. They didn't forget about their only son. They're probably just busy" Taehyung said, pulling Jungkook's hand, so they can be closer.

"Oh please. My mom doesn't work, and my dad gets out of work around 6:00p.m" Jungkook said, pulling his hand away from Taehyung.

"You okay?" Taehyung asked concerned.

"Yeah, why?"

"You were acting different a few minutes ago" Taehyung said.

"Really. It's-it's nothing" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook if it's about Jeonghan, you don't have to worry. I'll be with you the whole time-"

"I know! I-I just-I'm scared. I'm not scared of dying. I'm scared that they'll kill me, before I get to say goodbye to you" Jungkook squeaked.

"Don't talk like that. Nothing's gonna happen to you" Taehyung said.

"But what if something does happen. Taehyung, I love you. I don't wanna lose you" Jungkook said.

"You won't. If you die, I'm going down with you too. You're one of those most important things I have in life. What's so good about life without those things? Nothing. There'd be be no purpose of living" Taehyung said.

"Don't be stupid. If I die. Promise me you won't do anything dumb" Jungkook said, intertwining their hands.

Taehyung looked down at their hands, before looking back at Jungkook.

"I can't promise such thing" Taehyung said.

"Taehyung come o-"

"No. This is stupid. You're not dying. I'll write a report, and get his ass in prison" Taehyung said, squeezing Jungkook's hand.

"Taehyung, he'll probably get in contact with people, and they can always just kill me, I can die within seconds. I could be killed right now as matter o-"

"Shut up! Just shut up! You're not dying! I made a promise that I don't plan on breaking. I'm in love with you! I've never felt this in love. You make me crazy! I'm risking my life, just to hear you say that you're gonna die! How do you think I feel? I'm trying to protect you, a-and you stand here, already thinking of dying. I can't live without you. I'd die mentally, and emotionally" Jungkook looked at the other with wide eyes.

  "Every time I think of my future, you're in it. I wanna be with you forever Jungkook. When you finish college, we can move in together, get jobs near each other. Better yet, we can start a business together. Whatever you want. We'll adopt a kid-no we'll get three. We'll also get a dog, or cat, o-or both. And on Sunday's we can all go out, to the park, a zoo, a theme park, whatever you can think of. I want you to have everything you want and deserve. Because I love you Jungkook, so much"

"T-Taehyung. I-I-"

Taehyung grabbed the youngers waist, pulling him closer, before connecting their lips together.

Jungkook kissed back, putting his arms around Taehyung's neck.

Taehyung entered Jungkook's mouth , exploring places with his tongue.

The bell rang, but that didn't stop them.

Taehyung's hands trailed down to Jungkook's ass, giving it a small squeeze.

Jungkook moaned through the kiss, he needed more.

Taehyung dragged his hand to Jungkook's front, and pleasured the youngers erection with his hand.

"TAEHYUNG, JUNGKOOK!!!! DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL. GET INSIDE!"

They pulled away, only to see Mr.chei, his face was red, and his forehead veins were out.

They obeyed, and got inside the classroom.

They sat next to their friends, before quietly giggling.

"Stupid old man. He's just mad cause he hasn't had sex in while" Taehyung said, making Jungkook wheeze.

The other boys looked at them in confusion, before softly chuckling.

"If you can't stop them, just judge them" Jimin said.

Jungkook stopped laughing and looked around the room.

"Jeonghan's not here" he whispered to himself.

                                   ______

"Taehyung no! Don't leave me there all alone!" Jungkook whined, as he pulled the older back into Mr.chei's classroom.

"They don't even pay attention. They won't notice we didn't show up" Taehyung said.

"But what if they do. I don't wanna get in trouble. I already got detention" Jungkook said.

Taehyung rolled his eyes, and stepped inside the classroom.

He hated detention.

You have to sit there, doing nothing.

"That old lady won't even notice if I scream" Taehyung said, looking at the old lady sitting on the desk.

"She might look old, but you don't know what she's capable of" Jungkook said, squinting.

"We could've been having the time of our life, and instead, we're sitting here. AND, I'm not getting my dick sucked" Taehyung frowned.

"Maybe if you'd shut the hell up, you'd be getting your dick sucked" Jungkook said.

"So if I'm quiet.....y-you'd suck my-"

"Shhhhhhh!"

"Everyone's sitting in the front, they wouldn't notice you on your knees. And this table goes a bit above my stomach" Taehyung whispered.

"Forget it. I'm not sucking your dick during detention" Jungkook whisper-yelled.

"You're no fun" Taehyung said, turning his head around, resting it on his arm.

After an hour of doing nothing, Taehyung and Jungkook finally got back to their dorm.

They put their bags down, and changed into comfy clothes.

"Taehyung have you seen my-"

Jungkook paused when Taehyung was only inches away from his face.

Taehyung smirked, before grabbing the youngers waist, both of their members touching.

"T-tae" Jungkook squeaked.

"Shhhh, I'mma make you feel good tonight"

__________
I only got a few answers in my last chapter. So I'm going to do my best to complete this story💜🗿🦵🏿🦶🏿⚰️