{SEVENTEEN}

Ringg!!!

"Remember. Don't do stupid shit! Focus on your work!" Mr. Chei yelled, as students walked out.

"And that is why pizza isn't that good"

"Hoseok, pizza isn't meant to be judged. You can't choose wether you like it, or not" Jungkook said.

"Fair enough" They chuckled and headed to their own dorms.

It was Monday.

The day everyone hated.

Jungkook took his keys out, opening the door, trying to be quiet.

"Hey babe"

"Oh, hey, how you doing? Want me to make you some hot chocolate?" Jungkook asked, sitting next to Taehyung.

"No. I feel better, don't worry about me" Taehyung smiled, Jungkook frowned.

"Jungkook"

Jungkook hummed and looked up at the older.

"I love you"

"Tae, you don't have to say that every time I'm feeling down" Jungkook said softly.

"I know. I just choose to tell you, because I mean it, and I want you to know that" Taehyung said, hand on his cheek.

"I already know. If you keep telling me, I'm gonna fall too hard for you. A-and maybe you-you might l-leave m-m-"

"Woah! Hey! I'm not leaving you. We've been through a-a lot. I'm not quitting now" Jungkook hummed.

They knew each other more than a lot.

They understood everything about each other.

Jungkook didn't say I love you as much. But, it didn't mean, he couldn't show it.

"Do you think you'll come back tomorrow? You missed a few things that I'm not good at explaining" Jungkook said.

"I'll see" Taehyung said, he always did.

Taehyung got sick a day after the whole incident.

It was Monday, two weeks after everything.

Taehyung missed a whole week, which doesn't look too good on college forms.

"What about you? You seem down all the time. You wanna talk about it?" Taehyung asked, sitting up.

Jungkook got comfortable, leaning into the other.

"It's just- I-i tried calling my parents, I told them about e-everything a-and they w-want m-me out of this college..." Jungkook said, playing with his fingers.

"W-what?"

"I-I talked to my p-parents-"

"I know, I heard you. B-but, why didn't you tell m-me?" Taehyung said.

"I d-don't know. I guess I was just s-scared" Jungkook said, voice cracking.

"Scared? I don't want you to be scared of me" Taehyung said, putting his arms around Jungkook.

"I don't wanna leave..." Jungkook said.

"I like it here. Everything that happened was tragic, but it's where I fell in love" Jungkook said.

Taehyung smiled, hugging him harder.

"You'll be okay. Just try to convince them to let you stay, and if that fails, moving isn't so bad" Taehyung said.

"B-but I won't get to see y-you-" he looked up "-and I don't want a different roommate" Jungkook whined.

"What's so bad about that? They're just roommates" Taehyung said.