{EIGHT}

Jungkook's eyes widened, and he took a second to make sure he wasn't dreaming.

"Y-you w-want me to be y-your boy-boyfriend?" Jungkook said, not knowing how to respond to something like that.

"Yes. Just forget about my stupid rules. I want you to be mine, and only mine. I understand if you don't like me, but please I need you" Taehyung pleaded.

"N-no. It's not that, it's just that, I didn't think y-you'd feel that way. Y-you don't seem like the type to fall for someone like me" Jungkook said.

"Jungkook don't say that. You're beautiful, you're everything someone can ask for" Taehyung said, wrapping his arms around the other.

"I-I don't know what to say. I like you, I-I really do. But-"

"But what..?" Taehyung asked.

"You just met me. I don't want to rush anything-"

"Don't you see. You became my roommate for a reason. You like me, I like you, what's wrong with being together..?" Taehyung asked, not wanting to let go of the subject.

"N-nothing. There's nothing wrong with it" Jungkook said, slightly smiling.

"So what do you say...? Will you be m-" before Taehyung could finish, he felt Jungkook's lips connect with his. They were so red, and plump, and had a slight taste of strawberry.

Jungkook finally pulled away when he realized he needed air before he passed out.

"So..."

"Yeah, so" Jungkook chuckled.

"Wow we're actually dating" Jungkook said, squeezing his legs tightly, and looking the other way.

"Hey, I'm your boyfriend now, you don't have to feel so awkward around me" Taehyung assured. 

"I know. But I'm just scared that I won't be my best around you" Jungkook said shyly.

"Jungkook. You're already perfect in my eyes, and nothings gonna change that" Jungkook blushed and turned away.

"T-tae s-stop, I cant breathe" It was true. He couldn't breathe. He felt like his heart was gonna pop out anytime. He was happy. He felt wanted. It was a feeling he couldn't really describe, but he loved it.

"Just shut up, I wanna hold you" Taehyung said, making Jungkook frown at the way he said it.

"Hey! Don't say it like that, I-it's mean, a-and n-not n-nice" Jungkook said, sounding close to tears.

Jungkook didn't know why he became so sensitive. He was surprised of the way he himself was acting.

"What's the difference between mean, and not nice I- Aww wait baby, don't cry" Taehyung held Jungkook tighter, but Jungkook refused, and pushed the older away.

"Kookie you know I didn't mean it like that. I just really wanted to cuddle you, and I couldn't wait. Don't take it serious" Taehyung said, all though he sounded rude at first, he didn't expect the younger to act like that.

"Shut up. And hold me already you big meanie!" Jungkook whined.

Taehyung quickly obeyed, and held the younger.

"You smell good" Taehyung said, sniffling Jungkook's hair and neck.

"Really..?"

"Yeah" Taehyung said, before leaving small kisses on Jungkook's nape.

"I don't smell like sex..?" Jungkook asked, turning his head to face Taehyung.

"Surprisingly not" Taehyung chuckled.