Chapter 3

Chapter 3: Overbearing Aunt

Nyawdao Uncategorized April 8, 2019 8 Minutes

In addition, Yi Tianyun also noticed Crazy Mode . After checking the information, he quickly ask the system "Hey system, what is Crazy Mode?" Yi Tianyun is curious about this Crazy Mode, and the attribute effect was quickly presented .

『Crazy Mode: Can enhance any effect two times! including any refining, consuming any item, attack power, cultivating, gaining exp . 』

"At level one it can strengthen two times? If I level up Crazy Mode, how strong will it be?" Yi Tianyun is drooling over this Crazy Mode . This is simply a godly skill!

The effect of cultivating and consuming any items can be doubled, which means that consuming one is equivalent to consuming two! But after seeing the consumption rate below, he frowned, Crazy Mode consumes a Crazy Point every minute!

He is only has 5 Crazy Points at this moment, it will be consumed in the blink of an eye! This point is obtained by killing Fang Chen, and however you see it 5 Crazy Points is just too little .

"Fang Chen is... dead? You, you killed Fang Chen!" after checking Fang Chen's pulse, Zhao Hao found out that Fang Chen is dead, and startled on the ground .

Yi Tianyun was not surprised by this . He was stabbed to death by his own poison dagger . It's his fault for raising his hands against Yi Tiangyun first, if at that moment Yi Tiangyun didn't level up, he probably already died at their hands .

He is so furious, he will never let these three walk away after insultinghis aunt!

Yi Tianyun looked at them, his eyes coldly said "I killed him? He's the one using poisonous dagger against me, he reap what he sow!" .

"What happened?"

Followed by a scream, disciples from outside rushed in . The first one who rushed in was the disciple of Jade Palace . With Fang Chen lying on the ground with a dagger embedded on his chest,She is startled upon seeing this situation . It looked quite grave .

Meanwhile, Yi Tianyun stood on the side with a long spearnonchalantly, as if the things he has nohing to do with all this .

After a while Shi Xueyun rushing in, because judging from where the screams from she's aware that it was from the courtyard where Yi Tianyun often practiced, so she rush over as fast as she can . She is shocked after seeing this situation, she knew these three lying on the ground, they are outer disciple who do whatever they please in Jade Palace .

When she saw Yi Tianyun gripping his spear, she immediately knew what happened here and knew that Fang Chen and others were defeated by Yi Tianyun .

"Palace Lord Shi, what happened... Fang Chen!" Then a group of people followed, one of them is Second Elder of Spirit Sect, when they saw Fang Chen on the ground, his expression suddenly changed .

"Little brother!" Someone rushed in quickly, picked up Fang Chen, and checked it a little, and found that Fang Chen was dead!

"He is dead..." Fang Yun filled with anger looking at Yi Tianyun "He is killing my brother!"

The boy in front of him is Fang Chen's big brother Fang Yun . His cultivation is in higher level than Fang Chen . Now he has reached seventh level of Body Refinement Realm, in the Spirit Sect, he is one of the talented disciple .

"They tried to snatch my Dragon Blood Divine Pill, of course I'm not giving it to them, they attack me, I simply return the favor . " Yi Tianyun looked at them with a long shot and coldly .