Chapter 76

Chapter 76

Jiu Lingyun's performance is leaving everyone in awe, nobody expect Jiu Lingyun to achieve that level of performance . Now she can directly join the inner disciple and she's the only one capable to join inner disciple in this assessment . Everyone that talking shit about her earlier has their face looking down the ground . They're clearly embarrassed for harassing her, and cannot perform as good as her .

This performance prove it to everyone that she didn't join Jade Palace because of her relation with Yi Tianyun, but she join Jade Palace by her own strength .

Yi Tianyun is just as surprised everyone else . He didn't expect Jiu Lingyun to enter Inner Disciple so easily .

[Hidden Quest Completed: Saintess Initial Training]

[Reward: 50 . 000 Exp, 50 Jiu Lingyun's Favorability, 30 Prestige]

System notification suddenly appeared, startled Yi Tianyun a little bit . He reads the notification and become confused . He doesn't know anything about a Saintess, let alone a quest about training one .

"Is Jiu Lingyun a Saintess?"

Yi Tianyun looks at Jiu Lingyun and straightforwardly ask, "Lingyun, are you a Saintess?"

"Ha? What is a Saintess?" Jiu Lingyun is confused by Yi Tianyun questions, she doesn't understand his question .

"May I know about your parents?" Yi Tianyun asked .

"I have never known my parents my entire life, I live with my little brother in the slum ever since i was little and that's all I know . " Jiu Lingyun talk about her past a little bit with still a little confusion in her face, but she doesn't express any sadness, or anger, like she doesn't really care for having a parent or not .

"Then your little brother... is he not your biological brother?" Yi Tianyun asked .

"My little brother is not my biological brother, yes . How do you know that he is not my biological younger brother?" Jiu Lingyun wondered .

"Just a guess, don't worry . " Yi Tianyun tried not to pry any further, and stop asking her question, but he has a theory in his mind .

So, Jiu Lingyun may be a Saintess but which sect would abandon a Saintess? from the looks of things, Jiu Lingyun innate ability has developed already, she didn't break a new record in this assesment, but judging from her cultivation, her progress is definitely off the chart .

For a start this assessment need the disciple that wanted to participate to be at least a Ninth Level Body Refinement or above . Which mean that Jiu Lingyun is already at this level, and she arrived at Jade Palace just recently . So she just started her cultivation recently too . It's amazing that she already reach this level .

"You could've entered the Heavens Immersing Ancient Ruins, if your cultivation is a bit higher . " Yi Tianyun becomes very interested, if he can help Jiu Lingyun to cultivate faster, there is no doubt that she can become a Saintess . If he got this as a quest, amazing rewards are waiting for him, he's sure of it .

This is certainly a special kind of Quest!

"No, I am very happy just to join Jade Palace . I just become a disciple recently, If I took my chance to enter Heavens Immersing Ancient Ruins surely there will be more rumors spreading around . " Jiu Lingyun shook her head and she surely felt that it's not her place to participate in this Heavens Immersing Ancient Ruins, even if she qualified in terms of cultivation level, she would probably still reject the offer, she doesn't want to trouble Yi Tianyun .