Chapter 72

Chapter 72

The Main Quest is already existed since he acquired the Crazy Leveling System, if he can't enter Heavens Immersing Ancient Ruins, then how can he complete the main quest? This is the one and only Main Quest line that he got, but he knows that a main quest must be completed no matter what . He knows that if he doesn't complete the main quest, he can't progress further, all he can do is randomly hunt monster or utilize his craftmanship .

"Because my level is too high, I can't complete my main quest . How is this possible?"

Yi Tianyun thinks that the situation that he is in right now is very unreasonable . If the level is higher, wouldn't it be easier to complete quest? However, he knows the fact that Shi Xueyun will not tell him a lie . He can't enter the ruins if he is higher than Spirit Refinement Realm .

Yi Tianyun is trying to think the way to solve the situation that he is in right now, as he knows that no one else know about his quest to clear Heaven Immersing Ancient Ruins . Shi Xueyun keeps on consoling him "Your realm is already too high to enter the Ruins, doing trials won't do you any good, your cultivation won't improve that much . "

"Well then..." Yi Tianyun forcing a smile for Shi Xueyun sake, he still wants to argue more to force himself into the ruins, but he doesn't want to trouble Shi Xueyun any further .

Still, he keeps on thinking the way to complete his main quest .

The next discussion is to choose the disciple that worthy enough to be the representative of Jade Palace to enter Heavens Immersing Ancient Ruins, eight of them . This discussion surely is one most of the exciting discussion that they have, because the Jade Palace never got their hands on this much quota, of course this will improve their overall strength, as the Ruins promises a lot of treasures .

If Yi Tianyun wasn't sidetracked by side quest and he didn't level up as much as he is now, all the loots from the ruins surely would be his .

After all of the discussions has come to an end, Yi Tianyun quietly returns to his room still depressed and anxious, he still can't find a way to finish his main quest . He surely thinks that if he can't finish this quest, he can't continue his progress, as a main quest is like a life goal for him .

"I'll stop thinking about it for now, I should use all this free lottery tickets first!"

Yi Tianyun realized that he can't make any progress, but if he keeps on overthinking things without a clear answer, what he needs now is a change of pace, he still has time anyway, still a week remain to enter Heaven Immersing Ancient Ruins . Immediately he shift his focus onto the lotteries, he has a total of 11 free lottery tickets . This is the first time he has a chance on so many free lotteries .

He quickly activates the lottery system with his thought . Suddenly a big roulette appeared in front of him, which of course can't be seen by anyone else but him .

"Luck Aura, activate!"

To draw a lottery, he must activate the Luck Aura to increase his chance on getting a good draw .

"Start the lottery!"

The roulette began to spin steadily and became much faster overtime, and soon the pointer abruptly stopped, and pointed on 'consumables' tile .

"What the hell, a consumable item?!?"

Yi Tianyun feels a little bit helpless, despite using his Luck Aura, he still got a bad draw .

[Ding, get 10 . 000 Exp Pill . ]

"10 . 000 Experience Pill? This is too small! Start again!"

This amount of exp is worthless for him . 10 . 000 of exp will just slightly increase his exp bar, definitely not what he wanted . He starts to draw the lottery again, as he thinks that surely his bad luck would eventually runs out .