Chapter 86

The gate to enter and exit the Heavens Immersing Ancient Ruins is only opens for a week . There is no other way but exits at given time .

This gate has been opening for almost a week now, the gate will soon closed without warning . Everyone thought if Yi Tianyun continue to immerse himself like this, he would be trapped inside . Sect Master Huan is very much eager to see Yi Tianyun trapped and died inside the Ruins .

The time limits keep on approaching, but Yi Tianyun is still nowhere to be seen . Everybody else who is not from Jade Palace keeps thinking what a fool Yi Tianyun is, they only know that the stone tablet only give one martial art and that's all . Everyone thinks that all he needs to do is choose one and then finish his meditation . It would be an embarrassment for Jade Palace if Yi Tianyun really end up trapped inside the ruins . Jade Palace would be titled the house of the greedy fools .

Meanwhile inside the ruins, Yi Tianyun isn't aware of all the commotion happening outside, and he's still on his quest to improve the Xuan Tian Divine Art into the second level and finish his quest . The Crazy System he has making the procedure for comprehending the Divine Art much easier and faster . He notices the amount of time he took and immediately realize that the Divine Art is much more complicated than what he thought in the beginning .

"I didn't expect Appraisal Eye to have this effect as well, but the problem is it's too slow"

One of the Appraisal Eye effect is if the input a martial art, Appraisal Eye will process that martial art and when it's done, the user can use the martial art . Yi Tianyun can speed up this process but he needs to level up Appraisal Eye first which requires 50 . 000 Crazy Point and he doesn't have that much right now, so there's no choice but to bear with the current speed .

[Ding, successful learn Xuan Tian Divine Art (missing version) . ]

After a long period of processing, finally he managed to learn the divine art . He quickly checks his status for any abnormal status problems, and also checked his cultivation technique bar . He breathed a sigh of relief once he notices that Xuan Tian Divine Art is properly listed in his cultivation technique and there's no problem regarding that .

"Old Xuan, I've successfully cultivated the Divine Art . " Yi Tianyun reported to Old Xuan with a light smile on his face .

"You've learned the Divine Art in this short period of time?" Old Xuan is clearly perplexed out of his mind, the time that Yi Tianyun take to learn the divine art is too short, one could say that Yi Tianyun breaks the record of learning speed for such a complicated divine art .

Xuan Tian Divine Art is one of the most complicated martial art that exist in this era, and moreover the martial arts is created so that every level of progress is made for different phase of cultivations .

"Yes, I've mastered the second level of the divine art . " Yi Tianyun says proudly .

"You reached Second Level so quickly?" Old Xuan is really surprised by Yi Tianyun's development on the Divine Art . he couldn't believe Yi Tianyun only take 1 week to get to second level, while he himself took 1 month to cultivates it .

"Yes, I have learned Second Level . " Yi Tianyun said undeterred

Old Xuan was silenced for a while and said "Very well then . Show it to me!"

Yi Tianyun nodded and quickly released the aura that proves his mastery of the first level, and then he began to compress the aura and covers it all around his body, producing crystal like armor around his body . This is proving that he has mastery in second level of the divine art .