Chapter 22

Chapter 22

『Ding, acquired the task to defeat arrogant Wing Sect disciple Ma Liangpeng, reward 5 . 000 exp, 500 blacksmith mastery, 500 gold . 』

When Wing Sect's wagon disappeared in front of him, suddenly a voice rang in his mind .

"Accept!"

Yi Tianyun subconsciously accept it, and he's stunned for a moment This is one of Crazy Leveling System's feature it can also acquire quest randomly, the quest acquired is optional quest, so whether you want to complete it or not is completely up to you .

It's a pretty good reward overall, there is no common item in it, normally the rewards from the quests acquired by Crazy Leveling System is quite good . Especially for monster slaying quest...

"If I activated lucky aura the moment i complete the quest will i get an extra reward?" Yi Tianyun suddenly got an excellent idea .

When you played the game, what is the decisive factor at the beginning of the game? Of course it's the character's luck . Now that there are multiple lucky auras, obviously the reward you obtained will be better .

When he's deep in his thought, the voice of An Ling sounded in his ear .

"Come on, let's go . "

Yi Tianyun was snapped back into reality, nodding his head and follow An Ling's back . There was a towering stalwart in front of him . The decoration was extremely luxurious, and the exposed corners were all coated with a layer of gold . The surrounding borders are all layered with silver and look quite luxurious .

This is their destination this time, Wind Building .

They will sell some spirit tools here for some gold which will be used to purchase some more materials .

"Such luxurious place..." Yi Tianyun eyes lit up, compared to the surrounding buildings, Wind Building is much more conspicuous .

When they are about to go in, they heard a ruckus .

They divert their attention toward their back, and they are fascinated by an ordinary girl, average looks, nothing special about her, everything about her is average . She clung to the arm of a man, with her eyes full of anger .

"Liu Li! You agreed that you will give me 8 silver! Jade Spirit Grass can't be that cheap, I have asked everyone, this Jade Spirit Grass worths at least 12 silver, yet you only give me 3 silver . " The girl's eyes are full of anger, and judging from her tattered clothes, at first glance anybody will know she is not from a well-off family .

Liu Li pulled away her dirty hand, but the girl's grip was really firm, resulting with her tearing his clothes .

"Wind Building now buys Jade Spirit Grass for 4 silver . And my share is only 1 silver, nothing more! If you continue to pull it down, don't blame me for it! If you don't want to help me in the usual situation . I have already smoked you, and now the clothes have to be broken by you... Mom, so dirty, it is suffocating!" Liu Li is full of anger, he is not a cultivator, just an ordinary person .

"Impossible, the price is still the same untill yesterday . How could it be so cheap all of a sudden? You must have taken the rest of the money!" The girl still pulled his clothes tightly and shouted: "Come back!"

Meanwhile, Yi Tianyun and others who were watching up until now looked at each other, they hesitated to help .

"Let's go in, no need to concern ourselves about them . " Qin Xue shook his head and didn't plan to help .