14

Ashton.

We talked to her as she let her body test into Luke, trying to get her mind off of the IV.

I held her arm, rubbing the areas around the IV, making sure she didn't react negatively.

In the middle of one of Michaels stories I watched her eyes dip shut for a moment before they quickly opened again, making me instantly laugh.

"I must be boring" Michael laughed out as her eyes shut again- not opening this time.

"She's so sweet" Luke mumbled, motioning to the way her hand was holding his own.

She relied on us so much, which was crazy because we had just met maybe four days ago

It showed me how much she needed someone, she needed support.

Luke and I carefully got her laying on her side, I placed a cooling rag over the area on her back, covering her up slowly.

We turned off her lamp, plugging her phone up for her before the four of us quietly left.

As we left the hospital, we all discussed her.

She wasn't even the primary patient, but she was the primary one on our minds.

Aaliyah.

I woke up to a dark room, and I was more than confused.

I didn't remember falling asleep, but I remembered talking to the guys, laying in Luke's arms.

I tapped my phone- seeing that it was almost six in the morning.

I slowly got up- needing to go to the restroom.

I did my business before washing my hands and turning to go back to bed.

As I slowly walked, forgetting about the IV- some of the tubing got caught around the bathroom door handle, managing to rip the IV out of my arm.

At first I stayed calm and collected- silently falling to my knees on the floor as I saw blood almost gushing from my arm.

I grabbed a towel, holding pressure to the spot, taking slow and deep breaths, trying not to freak myself out anymore than I already had.

But when the blood started seeping through the towel- I lost my shit

I started ugly crying as I ignored my back pain, going to my bed, pressing the nurses button quickly.

I sat on the floor beside my bed, crying and holding the towel to my arm.

A nurse ran in- her eyes widening at the sight of me.

"Page Hood" I heard her yell out as she dropped to her knees beside me, slipping gloves on.

"What happened?" She asked me slowly, taking the towel into her own hands.

"I forgot the IV was still in my arm and I was walking out of the bathroom and the- the tubing got caught around the door handle and it came out- I'm bleeding a lot" I panicked as I cried.

"Relax- breathe with me" She spoke slowly as Ashton and Calum ran in together.

"Jesus" Ashton spoke, grabbing gloves as he kneeled beside the nurse.

"The tubing got caught on the door handle of the bathroom and pulled out" the nurse spoke quietly as he carefully pulled the towel back, his eyes focusing to my arm, which I refused to look to

"Aaliyah, look at me" Ashton spoke, making me look to him.

"Take a deep breath- this is no big deal."