Chapter 49

Hwan P.O.V.
She jumped into my embrance the moment she realised it was me. I quickly hugged her back, and pulled us in, before anyone unwanted could notice us.

"You escaped too?!" she excitedly asks, now letting go of me and only hugging my hand.

"Yes, dads hid me, and they couldn't find me. I waited until they left, and came here right away. I don't even know how I didn't think about coming here in the first place.......it's so obvious! I feel so stupid....maybe the rest of us would still be here, if I thought about it quicker! Ah"

"Don't blame yourself! We all knew that this place is her favourite, but none of us realised she'd probably come here! You're not stupid, stop saying things like that!" she scolds me.

"Whatever....what were you doing in front of my door, by the way?"

"Oh..."blush spreads across her face."I was knocking on every door to see if I cam find anyone..."

"But Yuna! That's weird, people can notice that, and then you'll be caught! How did you not think of that?!"

Knock Knock
"Room service open door."someone yelled outside of the door.

"Yeah right, room service my ass." I whisper as I look around for a place to hide.

I hear a BANG, and I know that it's too late. I failed again. My mind goes completely blank. Although I can't hear anything, I can feel Yuna being ripped out of my hands. Unlike her, I don't even fight back. Why would I? I didn't save my family, I didn't find Jeon, and I got Yuna caught along with me. Should I even try to do anything, anymore? Is there a point?

Without realising, I'm in the backseat of a car, handcuffed with some weird electronic thingy, right next to Yuna. I look down and see, that she has the same weird hand-cuff on her hands. A couple of tears run dowm her face, but I know she's not crying for herself.

"It was NOT your fault Hwan! I did it! You were right, they noticed me going through all the rooms, I'm so sorry!"She puts her head on my shoulder, and we drive away to god knows where.

Unedited, so sorry for the mistakes!