YOU'RE THERE FOR ME!

Arnav: Dekha this is what happens when someone is stubborn, Shashi uncle used to say that you're very stubborn and today I'm witnessing it...
Arnav after realizing what he said, shut his eyes in repent. He looked again at Khushi who was adjusting her dress.
Arnav: Khushi...woh..
Khushi smiled: Heyy it's okay. I don't feel bad if you talk about my father. He left me and now I will have to live with this truth hain na? I have to move on, that's what papa said to me. Now everytime someone takes his name, I'm not going to keep a sad face..
Arnav nodded, at first he was reluctant, but then let his body do what his heart wanted. He hugged her for support: That's true, don't feel alone I'm here for you...
Khushi completely broke down in his embrace, the truth is that she was really feeling alone after her father's death, no one cared, pampered or gave support to her. She had to cry alone in her room and the next day wake up strong. This is the first time she had a support of someone, that she least expected - her husband, he isn't that bad, Khushi thought. Maybe he is like this because of his family. And since he will support her, she will also be there for him..

Arnav broke the hug: Shh why are you crying? One day we will all meet, your father didn't go away from you forever

Khushi wiped her tears quickly, plastering a smile on her face: You talk like papa only. Arnav entered in the room followed by Khushi. Both were silent, not knowing what to do or what to say..
Arnav broke the silence: Are you hungry? Khushi's eyes lit in happiness, she nodded: Of course I am.
Arnav raised his brow with his smirk: Are you hungry or you want to eat the delicious food here?
Khushi giggled: Both. Arnav left the room to take food for his wife, he saw Akash coming on his way.
Arnav with a serious face: Akash if it is about work, then we can talk later after the marriage.
Nk came there smiling: That's more like it. Akash tu bhi na, work everytime.. Can't you enjoy the marriage here?
Akash rolled his eyes: Bhai you just have to sign these documents, that's all. I won't torture you anymore..
Arnav: Well I'm not in mood to sign any papers right now. Akash: But bhai, we will have losses in AR..
Arnav and Nk looked at each other suspiciously. Arnav: Leave it to Aman, he is the one who handles all this, if he finds I should sign it, I will..
Akash looked at Arnav in disbelief: Bhai don't you trust me?
Arnav smirked patting Akash's shoulders: Here is another advice for you Akash: In business world never trust anyone, moreover if he is your friend..
Arnav left from there, Akash tore the papers in anger.
In the kitchen, Arnav was searching for food. Nk was looking at him: Nannav what do you want?
Arnav said: Food for Khushi. Nk smiled: HMM biwi ke liye..
Arnav glared at him: You know everything, don't tease me because you know there isn't love between us..
NK looked at the woman who was cooking food for the guests: Aunty please bring a plate here with delicious food for his wife.
Arnav once again glared at him, Nk chuckles: There isn't love now, who told in future things will be the same?
Arnav shook his head: Things will always be the same Nk, because she was forced in this marriage and after getting an example of love, I don't think I will ever open my heart to anyone..
NK: Just try it Nannav, maybe things will be different this time.
Arnav's eyes got moist: Darr lagta hai NK. I don't want my heart to be broken again. Di and Akash practically destroyed my life, if today I can't trust someone easily then its all because of them...
Nk immediately hugged Arnav: Stop it, forget them. Its time to live your life now, stop doing things for them...
Arnav wiped his tears breaking the hug, he smiled faintly at Nk: Monkey you're making me cry..
Nk giggled, the woman gave the food to Arnav. Arnav went upstairs, entering his room he frowned seeing Khushi standing on bed, hugging a pillow tightly..
Arnav: What the... what are you doing?
Khushi shouted: ****roach Arnav... ****roach.. come here, she was behind you.. come..
Arnav gritted his teeth: Niche utro Khushi abhi.. have you gone mad?
Khushi nodded sideways: ****roach, she flies also.. I don't want..
Arnav clenched his fist: Niche utro..
Khushi made a puppy face: Please kill it, otherwise my heart will not be in peace..
Arnav looked at her in disbelief: Khushi where will I find ****roach now ahn? Does my face tells you that I'm someone who keeps looking for ****roach to kill it?
Khushi cried more: Pleaseeeeee or else I will stay here only.
Arnav massaged his temples trying to control himself: Where it is?
Khushi jumped suddenly: AHHHH... behind you look there... she is going to the dresser.. quickly Arnav you can do it..
Arnav glared at her, she made a puppy face again.
Arnav looked at ****roach he raised his foot to kill it but at same time the ****roach ran from there making Arnav run behind her..
Khushi who was till now scared, started giggling looking at ASR running behind a ****roach. Arnav stopped, Khushi: Don't stop, look she is there..
Arnav: How do you know she is she and not he?
Khushi: I just know it by her looks..
Arnav placed his hands on his waist looking at Khushi: Since she is a she, then you will get along with her well, I'm trying to kill but she doesn't want, maybe she wants to get killed by a she also, so you go on..
Khushi was left with open mouth: Awww this is not fair.. women don't get along well. And she is running away from you because you're trying to kill her, who likes to be killed?
Arnav: Exactly no one, so lets leave her, and tum come down and eat your food..
Khushi refused: Nahin, I'm not hungry now. Arnav sighed, he searched for the ****roach again, and finally managed to kill it.
Turning to Khushi: Now go and eat your food. Khushi smiled chirpily: Thankiuuuu
Both went in the balcony to eat, Khushi looked at Arnav: Do you love your family a lot?

Arnav: Haan I love them and you want to tell me that they don't care for me right?Khushi looked shocked at him: Arnav you know it??Arnav smiled sarcastically: I see it Khushi, your father helped me in knowing the people's truth

Khushi looked shocked at him: Arnav you know it??
Arnav smiled sarcastically: I see it Khushi, your father helped me in knowing the people's truth..
Khushi confused: Then why don't you do something?
Arnav looked at her chuckling: Do what? Hurt my family? Hurt my blood? See the persons I most love in this world in the roads ahn? Bolo can you do something like this? To your loved ones?