THE PERFECT JODI! ,

"Are you checking me out Khushi?" Arnav asked his wife, who was since a long time just staring at him, with suspicious eyes.
Before she could say anything Arnav added: Good morning for you too.
Khushi still eyeing him: I'm checking if there isn't any lipstick mark on you.
Arnav let out a chuckle: You're behaving like a typical wife, you know. And I don't want you like that, they are so irritating..
Khushi: Ohh really? You have a lot of experiences with typical wives hain na?
Arnav widened his eyes: No, nothing like that. Aman's wife is a perfect typical one, so I know how they are. By the way I love you the way you are Khushi, so don't change.
Khushi blushed and was lack of words, he knew very well how to make her stay quiet!
Arnav: When am I going to listen "I love you" from you??
Khushi got up from the bed, where both were having a small conversation. She was about to enter in the bathroom, but turned to say: Very soon!
Arnav smiled. He got up and went to his closet taking out his clothes for the wedding.
************************************
Mami smiled looking at Nk: May no one cast an evil eye on you. You're looking so handsome Nk beta.
Nk smiled: Thank you Mamiiii..
Payal smiled sarcastically: In my wedding, you didn't compliment us so much, as you're doing with Nk and Lav. It seems you wanted a daughter-in-law like Lavanya and Khushi..
Mami ignored her adjusting Nk's sherwani. While Nk just closed his ears, as he knows how Payal is.
Arnav and Khushi came inside the room after sometime.
They were busy talking with each other. Nk: Aree yaar, today is my wedding, not yours. Stop looking such a perfect couple. I'm sure me and Lavanya will not be able to beat you guys.
Mami applied kajal(eye kohl) under Khushi and Arnav's ear: Kitne pyaare jodi! Ayeee you both are like SRK and Kajol.. super hit jodi!
Nk giggled: Super hit nahin blockbuster!!!!
Nk and Mami high-five, while Arnav and Khushi were turning red now!
Arnav to avoid the teasings: Shall we go? The groom has to reach early, lagta hai Nk will do the opposite..
All the left to the wedding hall. Lavanya reached after sometime, with her family by her side. Nk stood up and helped her. Both exchanged the garlands as per as the priest's sayings.
They started taking the seven rounds with vows. The guests started throwing flower petals to them, Arnav was throwing it at Khushi. Khushi: What are you doing?
Arnav whispered: Worshiping my wife. Khushi blushed, Dolly aunty was standing beside her.
Dolly: Why are you crying? Lavanya is going to be a part of your family now bitiya. You don't have to cry for that. Ohhh, you're remembering when you got married hain na? You girls are so emotional now...
Khushi faked a smile nodding. She had to accept that she was sad or crying, otherwise Dolly aunty wouldn't leave her without knowing the truth and she wouldn't be able to tell her the real reason why her face was red now.
**************************************************
" What should I do now? Call Chote, no..Chote will refuse to help me. I just can't face him..ahhhhh" Anjali shouted crying in the small room " Just why didn't I believe in you Chote? My life wouldn't be like this... kyun..you were right all the time.. my husband made do such things with you that no sister does to her brother... I just hate myself..." Anjali hugged herself crying...
Her mind remembered her of Khushi: Khushi..haan Khushi, I can inform her about Shyam. She will surely do something. If not for me, she will save her marriage.
***************************************************
The wedding ended on a good note, Lavanya and Nk went to rest for a while in their house.
"ASR can I show something?" a cute girl with nearly 8 years old asked Arnav with a smile on her face..
Arnav nodded smiling.

Girl showing the pic on her mother's phone: Look at this! you and aunty are so perfect for each other

Girl showing the pic on her mother's phone: Look at this! you and aunty are so perfect for each other. I took this pic of yours. I want my prince charming to be like you..
Arnav knelt down: Hmm aren't you too young to think about a prince now?
Girl covered her mouth giggling: Not for now, when I grow up. Khushi: So what Arnav? Every little girl thinks about her prince charming. Even I thought about mine...
Arnav raised his brows: Really? But she is too young, concentrate more on your studies dear, life will bring a prince for you okay?
Girl nodded smiling, she wrapped her arms around Arnav hugging him: Oh my God. I can't believe I'm hugging ASR uncle!!!
Arnav giggled caressing her hair. Khushi also smiled seeing the cuteness of this little girl...
She went from there running happily shouting: Mumma I talked with ASR uncle!!!
Arnav got up, facing Khushi now: Can I know what type of husband you wanted?
Khushi chirpily: Like you, handsome, caring and supportive.
Arnav smiled and was also relieved that Khushi likes him.
*****************************************************
*Reception:
After receiving so many gifts and wishes from the guest, Lav and NK were sited resting for a while.
Mami: Arnav beta, tomorrow we will go back right??
Nk made a sad face: So soon?? This is not fair guys, please stay!
Lavanya nodded clutching Khushi's hand: I can't believe you guys are going so soon..
Arnav: I have loads of work waiting for me Nk. You can come home now with Lavanya, to see Mumbai or for some holidays..
Nk nodded: Sure I will come soon.
****************************
Khushi was walking little far from the dance floor, where everyone were dancing with Nk and Lavanya around.
She went near Arnav, who was leaning on his car alone, ohh no, talking with someone over the phone - Khushi's first guess was Aman..
" Hello??? " Arnav said one last time irritated. Khushi: Kya hua? Why are you always talking over the phone with Aman, let him breathe for a while can you?
Arnav nodded sideways: It's your phone, Di called you but she wasn't speaking anything..
Khushi raised her brows surprised: Really?? Let it be, why waste time thinking about her.
Arnav nodded but still worried: You're right..
Arnav pulled her gently near him, making Khushi lean on him, and he wrapped his arm around her waist: Aren't you going to tell me what I want to hear??
Image
Khushi smiled brightly: Have patience na...
Arnav smiled: I'm trying na. But I know you love me too, then why are you not telling me?
Khushi: I want it to be special!!!