MY MEHNDI IS SPECIAL!

Khushi opened the door, with a plate with food for Arnav.
" Come" Khushi said placing the food on a little table..
Arnav sat there.
Khushi worried: Where were you?
Arnav: I was .. Let it be. But I'm fine Khushi, don't be worried.
Khushi nodded: I will bring water for you.
She went outside the room, heading towards the kitchen, she stopped near Anjali's room..
She peeked to see what are they talking..
" Shyam tomorrow I will speak to Chote, to keep you here. Don't worry he is very innocent, once I cry in front of him, he will get convinced and let you here. " Anjali said resting her head on Shyam's shoulder..
Shyam smiled: I love you Anjali. Anjali blushed profusely hearing this, while Shyam was smirking..
Khushi went from there silently, speaking to herself: Ab bohot ho gaya. I have to do something before they implement their plans. Now I won't let any bad touch my husband..
Khushi came inside the room with water for Arnav.
She sat beside him: Arnav..
Arnav looked at her nodding, indicating her to proceed.
Khushi: Shyam is still here, you said you will get him out of your house.
Arnav remembered: You're right. I completely forgot about him. Let me call Aman to check if his tickets are booked or not..
Khushi smiled. Arnav went to call Aman, after talking he came back: Shyam will go away tomorrow..
Khushi nodded: And if Anjali comes and convince you for him to stay here? Would you listen to her?
Arnav: Nahin Khushi, even if Di wants him. I will never allow him near you again..
Khushi smiled in satisfaction in her thoughts: One villain out of our way, I just need to make sure Anjali doesn't make any drama to convince Arnav. Now I have to deal with Payal, Sheetal, Anjali and Akash..
Arnav was going outside the room, making Khushi look at him.
Khushi: Where are you going now? Enough of going away from me. Come to rest now. Its already very late..
Arnav's lips curved into a sweet smile: I have eaten now only, how can I sleep now Khushi?
Khushi nodded, thinking he is right: Wait, I will come with you.
Both went to the hall, where NK, Lav, Sheetal, Akash and Payal and some friends were playing truth and dare..
Arnav sat with Khushi watching them..
NK: Nannav join us, why are you sitting alone?
Lavanya: Aree can't you see he is spending quality time with his wife!
NK and Lav giggled. Khushi looked at Arnav: Lets play with them..
Arnav: Okay..
Both sit on the floor joining everyone.
Payal spin the bottle and it turned to Khushi.
Payal: Truth or dare?
Khushi: Truth..
Payal smirked: So Khushi tell us if Arnav said that he still loves Sheetal, then what would you do?
Everyone's face turned serious hearing this.
Arnav interrupted Khushi who was about to speak: There is no need to such questions Payal..
Payal: This is just a game ASR. I'm sorry if you felt bad..
Arnav looked sharply at Payal: I know this is a game. But the truth is that I never loved Sheetal, then this question is not valid. Will Khushi answer for a lie? There will never be a day I will tell her that I love Sheetal, so there is no need to imagine a reaction for that..
Payal looked down, Khushi smiled proudly.
Sheetal wanted to break everything now in anger.
Khushi spin the bottle and it turned to Sheetal.
Arnav pressed his lips to suppress the smile on his face, he knew Khushi would use this opportunity to torture Sheetal.
Khushi grinned: Truth or Dare? I know you will not choose dare, because you're scared of me..
Sheetal gritted her teeth: Dare!
Khushi giggled silently: I want you to slap Payal..
Payal/Sheetal shocked: What??
Khushi imitating Payal: This is just a game Payal. But I'm not sorry if you felt bad..
NK, Lav and others: Sheetal come on. You can do it,.. Sheetal.. Sheetal.. Sheetal..
Sheetal gained courage to slap Payal, who was glaring at her, murmuring a "Sorry", Sheetal slapped Payal, Akash flinched.
Payal almost shouted to Sheetal: Sheetal this is a game man, it wasn't to slap me hard..
Sheetal smiled sheepishly, then spin the bottle this time it turned to Lavanya.
Lavanya gave angry looks to her: Truth..
Sheetal: What made you marry NK?
Lavanya: Pyaar what else? Like you, I wouldn't answer because he is rich..
Lavanya spin the bottle smiling, it turned to Arnav making her clasp happily: ASRji truth or dare?
Arnav smiled: ASRji nahin, Arnav. Hmm.. Dare..
Khushi looked at Arnav amused. Lavanya thought for a while, then said: Can you dedicate a song for Khushi?
Khushi widened her eyes, she didn't look at Arnav's side now. NK showed thumbs up to Lavanya, while Lavanya raised her imaginary collar..
NK went running to give the guitar to Arnav.
NK: Best of luck!
Lavanya came there: He doesn't need luck, he has love!!
Both left Arnav in the centre of circle made by them..
Khushi was wondering what song he would dedicate to her..
Arnav looked deeply at Khushi, before starting the song..
As they heard the sound of guitar, Lav and NK closed their eyes feeling the song..
Khushi looked at Arnav with a slight blush..