Dadi's end, Sanaya becomes Good

Anjali: Aww look she is blushing!!
Khushi turned red. Arnav made her sit again, and knelt down: Are you okay? You want to rest right?
Khushi nodded sideways: No, I'm fine. I want to stay here with everyone, it's been long we don't meet each other..
Arnav nodded: Alright..
Priya: Bhabhi come to my room. I want to talk with you.
Khushi went with Priya to her room, Mami called Priya to take juice for Khushi, and Priya went to the kitchen leaving Khushi alone going to her room.
Khushi smiled seeing everyone caring for her, she walked to go to Priya's room but stopped hearing Dadi in her room talking with someone.
" Did you see that??? Khushi is pregnant, now how will you separate them? Sanaya you're taking things easy. You'll regret it.." Dadi said angrily.
Khushi peeked inside to see if Sanaya was there or not, she widened her eyes seeing Sanaya with Dadi.
Khushi thought "What is Sanaya doing with Dadi?"
She quickly hid behind the door, hearing their conversation.
Sanaya: What do you think I don't try? I tried my best to separate them, but Arnav really loves her, no matter if I'm modern and she is not, he doesn't even look at me properly, he clearly shows he has no interest with me. But when it's Khushi, his eyes blink in happiness as if she is everything to him.
Dadi sat on bed frustated: I know that, I also witnessed many scenes like that. But now her blood is in this family also. I can't believe it, her baby will be my grandson shiii..
Sanaya: I'm also not happy, I don't know why God gives her all the happiness in the world and forgets me, I'm her twin sister, but see God separated my father and mother from me, and Khushi received every love she is not even worth it. I just hate her..
Dadi: Let's kill her baby. That's the unique way to separate her from Arnav, we will blame her and Arnav will not be able to live with the one who killed his baby.
Khushi gasped scared. Dadi and Sanaya looked at the door shocked seeing her, Khushi stepped back, and a tear escaped her eyes.
Sanaya walked to pull her inside the room, Khushi ran from there as soon as she could to reach Arnav.
Dadi went behind Khushi, while Sanaya climbed the window to escape from there.
Khushi came to Arnav, and hid behind him: A..a..arnav..
Priya smiled looking at Khushi: Bhabhi chalo..
Khushi nodded sideways, Arnav cupped her face, seeing her trembling: What happened Khushi?
Khushi: Woh.. Dadi... wants to kill our baby..I saw her talking with Sanaya.. Arnav Sanaya is my twin.. sister, how come I don't know about that??
Everyone looked at Khushi confused.
Nani: Khushi what are you talking about?
Arnav: Khushi tell me clearly what happened?
Khushi was about to say something, but Dadi cut her off: Nothing, she was saying that I hate Sanaya because she looks like Khushi's twin, that model of yours beta.
Khushi nodded sideways crying: No.. Dadi wants to kill my baby..
Arnav hugged Khushi: Shh calm down Khushi, we'll talk later.
Priya took Khushi to her room. Priya: Bhabhi are you okay?
Khushi smiled a little wiping her face: Hmm please close the door Priya.
Priya did as she said, then turned excitedly to Khushi: Guess what bhabhi?? My prince is coming..
Khushi smiled: Really? And who is your Prince?
Priya: Wait, I will show you his picture.
Priya was looking for Ashish's picture, while Khushi was lost in Sanaya's thoughts. Priya: Here it is!
Khushi smiled looking at Priya, then at the pic: Hmm he is handsome.
Priya blushed: Thank you.
Khushi: So you're waiting for him to come and ask your hand in marriage.
Priya nodded: But I'm scared if bhai will accept it or not. Khushi caressed her hair: Of course he will, if you both love each other truly then everyone will accept him.
Arnav was standing in the door seeing Khushi talk with Priya, he smiled: Of course I will accept, otherwise Khushi will not leave me in peace.
The three giggled.
*********************************************
" I heard it well Arnav, Sanaya said I'm her sister" Khushi said resting her head on his lap.
Arnav caressed her hair: We have to find out, why she hates you if she is your sister? And why Dadi wants to kill our baby. Let's do this quietly, they want us to fight right! Then we will show them what they want, and expose them to the family.
Khushi nodded: I agree with you, this is the only way we have to know why exactly Dadi has with Sanaya, and why she hates me so much!
Arnav kissed her forehead: Don't worry nothing will happen with our baby, he/she will be completely fine. I won't let anyone do any bad with our baby, be it Sanaya or Dadi.
Khushi smiled and kissed his nose: I know, that's why I only trust you the most.
**********************************************
Two weeks later:
Arnav and Khushi shifted to Raizada mansion again to implement their plan, Dadi keeps an eye on Khushi, but everytime Arnav is around her to protect her from every evil.
" Khushi why don't you cook for everyone? Why are you letting Ma do everything?" Arnav shouted angrily at Khushi.
" I'm pregnant Arnav, I guess that's not a news now" Khushi shouted at him.
" Really? Pregnant women don't stop living because of that" Arnav said sarcastically.
" Stop fighting both of you please" Mami came in between, Dadi was enjoying finally seeing them fight.
Dadi: I already told you beta, this girl isn't good for you. Now that she has raizada heir, she is making everyone dance to her tunes. Leave her beta..
Arnav looked at Khushi, Khushi also looked at him indicating him to go on with the fight.
Arnav sigh: Dadi you were right! You were always right, Khushi isn't the woman for me. Now she is showing me her real face.
Khushi frowned: Mr.Raizada when you married me you already knew how I was!
Arnav laughed: You think I married you because I loved you, I married you because I felt pity of you. How would you live your life without your father ahn?? You would be completely alone..
Anjali: Chote don't talk like this, where are taking a small fight to? You're hurting her, and don't forget Khushi is pregnant, she needs your attention.
Arnav: She is an attention seeker of course, Dadi was right about you.
Khushi faked crying: You're a monster Arnav, I hate you.. I hate you.. Now I want divorce from you, I will live alone with my baby.
Arnav: Excuse me, it's my baby, and you will live alone, but my baby will stay with me.
Dadi smiled satisfied: Haan raizada heir will live here, she can go away from us.
Mami: Shut up all of you, are you even realizing what are you saying? Arnav beta what are you saying to Khushi??
Priya, Akash and Payal were equally worried.
Khushi glared at Arnav: I'm packing my bags now.
Arnav shouted: Go.. I'm not coming to pacify you.
Khushi went to their room and messaged him "Was my acting good??"
He smiled a little and messaged her back:" Awesome honey, is our angel good?, her mumma shouted a lot today"
Khushi laughed.
****************************************************
" Hahahahahahahaa" a sound of laughter echoed around the living room of Raizada mansion.
" Wow everything happened according to our plan, and we didn't had to do anything.. Arnav made it himself" Sanaya smirked.
" Now whole family went to pacify their darling bahu" Dadi laughed sitting on the sofa.
" Now I can take Khushi's place in this family, and finally my revenge ends" Sanaya smiled.
Dadi laughed at her face: Fool.. haha.. do you think I will let you? When I didn't let your sister here, do you think I will every let you be Arnav's wife??
Sanaya smiled confused: Why are you talking like this?
Dadi: Let me tell you a secret today. What you think your father left you when you were born right? Sorry my baby, but your father didn't leave you, I paid the nurse to not let him know that he had twins, and then I took good care of you so that you could destroy your own father, but you see destiny had other plans, you father said good bye to this world and your sister is here, so I made you destroy the life of your sister, you didn't do anything for me, I did every plan alone, so there is nothing to be thankful for, I hate your all Gupta family for making my son suffer and cry behind success everything he wanted your father grabbed that first, why?? I know it's neither yours, nor Khushi fault but I just can't see you both happy, so that was my plan, but now I don't need you so dear today one more member from Gupta family will die..
Sanaya looked at Dadi crying: You made me hate my family when they didn't do anything! You cheater.. how could you do this to me? How could you make me get close of my own jiju? You're so bad Dadi, I respected you all my life, how could I know you're the real villain in my life..
Dadi smiled taking knife in her hand: Sorry my bitiya..
Dadi was ready to point the knife on Sanaya's belly, Sanaya screamed scared and closed her eyes.
Arnav came at the right time, and held her hand stopping her from killing Sanaya: DADI ENOUGH..
Dadi looked at him shocked: Arnav beta tum.. Beta dekho na, she wanted to kill me, that's why to protect myself I had to do this cruel act..
Arnav: I didn't knew you were so disgusting Dadi.. Look behind you..
Dadi looked behind her and saw whole Raizada family looking at her shocked. She started crying: What would I have done Arnav?? He is your father, don't you feel anything for him??
Arnav: What's Shashi uncle fault in this?? Did papa told you to murder them? NO na? Papa never hated Shashi uncle in real life, only in business terms, and you did all this for something that took place in past? What does it mean Dadi? You have lost it.. Have you realized you destroyed Sanaya's life completely? How can you do this cheap act? And now you wanted to kill my baby, you think I would let you do that ahn? Seriously, I'm a father now Dadi, and I will go to any extent to save my wife, our baby and our family. You every cheap plan didn't succeed because I always do what my heart tells me, what I believe. I really love my wife, no matter how perfect your plan was, our love would always succeed.
Khushi cried looking at Arnav. Sanaya looked down embarrassed and also crying, she went near Khushi: Khushi if possible please forgive me, I didn't knew you weren't at fault, Dadi..
Khushi hugged her tightly: It's okay, if I was in your place maybe I would have done the same, it isn't your fault..
Arnav looked at the police officer: Sorry Dadi, but what you did to Sanaya was a crime, and you must be punished for that, do think in jail what you did to a innocent life.
Dadi glared at him: I hate you all.. you all destroyed my son's life.. I hate you both Khushi and Sanaya..
Nani shook her head in disbelief, Anjali, Priya, Akash and Payal looked at her in disgust, they weren't believing Dadi did all this.
Nani: Sanaya beta stop crying, we're not angry with you. You were influenced to do this, you didn't even knew your true story.
Khushi wiped Sanaya's tears: Now everything is fine. Don't cry, unfortunately you don't have the chance to meet with papa and mumma, but believe me they would love us both equally if they knew you exist. And now I will give you the love you always seek for.
Sanaya hugged Khushi: I'm sorry Khushi.. I'm really sorry.. I would commit such a big crime, I would kill your innocent baby who had nothing to do with our plan. Please forgive me.
Khushi nodded sideways: I'm not angry with you Sanaya, please trust me.. Let's leave all these talks now.
Anjali: Thank God you did that plan Chote, otherwise Dadi's true colors would never come out. I always felt she only hated Khushi like that, who would imagine it was because of Papa fights with Shashi uncle.
Arnav shook his head, and went to his room sadly, he really respected his Dadi a lot, he was still in shock she could do this disgusting act with Khushi's family, the one who taught him to walk, who played with him, and always used to feed him when he was a little kid, is the same one who today didn't even mind taking out someone's life.
He shut his eyes in pain, a pair of hands hugged him from behind, and he knew it who it was: Khushi..
Khushi kissed his back consoling him: Aashi or Aarav don't like to see their papa sad. It's better to change your mood, otherwise they will cry here inside my stomach.. so please Jaan smile..
Arnav chuckled: Khushi it's just..
Khushi: You're not believing it right!?
Arnav nodded gulping his tears: I never knew my Dadi could kill someone.. our baby and Sanaya..
Khushi kissed his forehead: I'm sorry Arnav, if I wasn't in your life maybe all this would not have happened.
Arnav lifted her, and made her lay on bed with him: This is the last time you said something like that. You're the best thing that happened in my life, and if Aashi or Aru kicked you, then I will not get angry now with them, they're angry now with you for speaking such things..
Khushi giggled holding her ear: Sorry Jaan, and Aashi or Aruu..