SHEETAL'S PUNISHMENT AND SHYAM'S TRUTH!

Anjali looked weirdly at the place Shyam brought her, smiling awkwardly she said: Shyam are we going to stay here?
Shyam made a poor face: Actually I don't have enough money to buy a mansion for you, hence we will have to stay in this small room.
Anjali raised her brows: What did you do with the money I gave you months back? Where did you spend it Shyam, it was a great amount, and enough to buy at least a good house for us?
Shyam entered in the room, scratching his neck trying to find a way to lie to her: Woh actually I was doing some other works, and had to invest. That's why..
Anjali was left with open mouth: Shyam you never told me about any other work, other than your lawyer issues. Have you been lying for me?
Shyam shut his eyes tightly, then turned to Anjali pulling her hair: Yes, I've have been lying to you from the day we got married itself. The first lie, was that I love you.. (Shyam laughed while Anjali winced in pain) Do you really think I will ever love a woman like you? Handicapped? Shiii.. I want a woman like Khushi only. (Anjali looked at him shocked) I just wanted your money.. Oops.. let me correct myself.. "Your brother's money", and now I don't have any interest in you, because he is never going to look at your face. And you're more a burden for me now. Why did you accept going out of his house ahn? Who told you? Dammit, you spoiled all my plans. Now tell me, why will I need you now? Now my eyes are only in Arnav's wife, she isn't useless like you. She will give me what I want..
While Shyam was thinking his next plan smirking, Anjali cried heavily seeing this new side of her husband..
She cupped his face: Tell me Shyam.. You're lying hain na? You are playing with me.. You can't be like this. Khushi was the one who came close to you, right? And what are saying, you were behind my money all this time.. This is not true.. (Shouting now) Tell me Shyam.. I didn't leave my brother to hear all this from you. You made fight with my own brother.. You're so disgusting Shyam.. Shiiii. Chote was right about you. I'm a fool not to understand your real face..
Shyam laughed: I made you become your's brother enemy for my own benefits, but now I don't even need you. Hmm let me think..haan you can be my maid, just perfect start now arranging this room, when I come back I want to see everything in place okay? And remember Arnav isn't going to accept you anytime soon, so its better to accept the job I'm giving you now..
***************************************
After some hours:
Arnav entered in Sheetal's room, he clapped his hand smirking at her: Wah Sheetal, you tried to kill someone, and now you're running away.
Sheetal who was till now packing her bags, stopped looking at him shocked: ASR, actually.. please I didn't do it purposely, I was drunk..
Arnav indicated her to stop with his palm: I warned you before, If you touch my wife you would face the consequences too. But I guess, you didn't hear me well, hain na? No problem, I can forgive you.
Sheetal smiled hearing this, she hugged him quickly: I knew you still care for me..
Arnav pushed her gently: Let's decide that later. For now I have to options for you. You have to choose one.
Sheetal looked at him confused: What?
Arnav put some of her clothes on the bag: Hmm you're already packing. That's very good. At least this is a part of my options..(He left the clothes and turned to Sheetal) Okay, straight to the point now, first option is You have to admit your crime, and welcome a new home, that is Jail. And the second is I will not send you to jail, but to your real home. From where you've come. I guess you still remember your family don't you?
Sheetal stood there shocked: ASR these two places are the same for me. You said you forgave me.
Arnav chuckled: I really forgave you Sheetal, If I didn't you wouldn't be here standing in front of me, I would have killed you with my own hands. And about the places, that's the advantage for you, no matter where you go you will have the same treatment, isn't it awesome? You just choose where you will be more comfortable.
Sheetal: Why are you doing this? Please give me one chance, I promise I won't touch Khushi now. I won't plot anything against her. I will go straight to my mansion now, and will never face Khushi again..
Arnav smirked: Sheetal... Sheetal.. you're forgetting a detail here, your mansion is provided to you by AR company, since I'm firing you now that mansion will go to the next model. So that means you're jobless and homeless now. That's why I'm saying choose one of the options I gave you. It's better for you. Aur haan there is a third option also, you can beg people on roads also. It's up to you to decide. The three has the same consequences, spoiling your ohh so dear career.
Sheetal shut her eyes tightly hearing this from him, she wasn't imagining losing everything now.
Arnav left from there.
******************************************
" Why not? We have to celebrate today, Nannav said those three magical words to his lady love. Although the situations weren't that good, but it was so romantic. So bachelors party is still on.." Nk said relaxing on a couch, in a room where all the youngsters were.
Khushi angrily: I don't like these partys at all.
Lavanya nodded agreeing with Khushi: Haan. (Turning to Khushi) but don't worry Khushi, we are here na, we girls will make our party.
Mami came there: Okay young boys and girls, bachelors party is at night time, and now it's 1:50pm. Come and helps us to decorate this Nk beta mansion, tomorrow a new bride will enter in that house.
Lavanya blushed looking down. Khushi smiled side hugging her: Haan haan let's go.
Khushi left with Mami, Akash, Payal and Nk's parents. To make the arrangements in the house. While Arnav was still freshening up, he would come later. Sheetal was deciding what to choose.
*After sometime:
Khushi was decorating outside the house, she was happily dancing in a simple wooden staircase.
Arnav reached the mansion and smiled looking at her, she was really so innocent and beautiful, like an angel, now his!
Arnav: Khushi...
Khushi almost jumped from her place, hearing his husky voice, she lost the balance on the staircase and was about to fall, but her hero saved her once again..
Arnav: Khushi, what's this? You like having accidents or what?
Khushi pouted: First one was caused by your EX-GIRLFRIEND. I'm not at fault in this. And this one it was your fault..
Arnav smirked: You said it well, EX-GIRLFRIEND nothing to me anymore. And my fault why?
Khushi blushed: You..acha leave it..
Arnav: Who told you to do this? You're not supposed to work, you have to rest.
Khushi rolled her eyes: I'm decorating the place here, and its so much fun, it doesn't hurt Arnav.
Arnav: But I don't want to see my wife working now. So leave it.
Khushi furrowed her brows: Nahin, I want to do it, marriage fun comes when you participate in all the activities, otherwise it's so boring.
Mami giggled hearing this from Khushi: You're really sanki..
Arnav nodded: That's the perfect nickname for her: "Sanki". Arnav and Mami smiled looking at her pouting cutely.
Khushi: Laad governor, this suits you more.
Mami left from there giggling. Arnav came near Khushi whispering huskily: Laad governor's sanki...
Khushi smiled shyly..
Aasmaan, tera mera hua
khwaab ki tarah dhuaan dhuaan
aasmaan, tera mera hua
saans ki tarah ruaan ruaan
jaaye jahan tu jaye
paaye mujhe hi paaye
saaye ye mere hain tujh mein samaaye
Saiyyara main saiyaara
sayyara tu saiyyara
Sitaron ke jahan mein milenge ab yaara...
They entered inside the house.
Khushi: What are you going to do with Sheetal? I just hope you send that woman to jail.
Arnav: She knows what she will choose.
Khushi looked at Arnav confused: What? She has the privilege to choose what she wants? This is not fair Arnav..
Arnav smiled: Let it be Khushi. You just have to know that no matter where Sheetal will be, she is gonna suffer badly..
Khushi nodded.
****************************************
It was night time now, the night of boys! All were getting ready now..
*Arshi room:
Khushi was leaning on the recliner looking at Arnav, who was getting putting on his shoes, ready to leave.
Khushi got up crossing her arms: You're really going Arnav..
Arnav, who was dressed in a white shirt and jeans, looking extra-handsome today looked at Khushi.
He got up, and pinned her to the wall making Khushi look at him with big eyes, he smirked and kissed her forehead: No matter where I go, I will never forget your face! Any girl can come near to me, but my heart will always remember me of you, so don't worry Mrs.Raizada. No one is going to take your place in my life...NO ONE!