Chapter 25

Vincent's P.O.V

After dropping Venessa at her apartment, I drove directly to the warehouse, not capable of holding the smirk on my face, just thinking of ways to torture the guy already tied in the chair.

Reaching the warehouse, I wasted no time getting inside, hands already itching to be used. Once I pulled the door opened, the sight that greeted me made me smirk even wider.

There sat this guy named Andrew. The same guy that rose mentioned last night, the same guy who gave her bruises on her arm.

I advance over to him, satisfied with his busted lips but it is not enough. I would make sure he regrets putting his nasty hands on my girl.

"I hope you don't mind that we already started" Alex stated as he smirked menacingly, while Marco on the corner of the room busy choosing which knife to use. 

"Of course not, I'm totally cool with it" I replied inching closer towards Andrew and threw a punch straight at his jaw, making his head swing to the left.

Marco came over and took a hold on his hair to make him face me so that I could punch him properly without missing my aim.

After throwing punch after punch. I stopped so I could take a look at him if he was still conscious. It's quite surprising actually that he didn't even ask why he's here and getting beaten up. Perhaps he knows the reason, but I would ask him anyway because I want to.

I grabbed his hair so that he could look at me. "Do you know why you're here?" I questioned him, expecting to lie.

"Yeah, because of that bitch" he answered, spitting his saliva mixed with blood on my face, making me close my eyes voluntarily. I clenched my jaw as Marco hands me a towel to wipe my face. This guy got guts to do shit.

"If I were you, I would choose what words to use precisely, especially when my life is someone's hand," Alex exclaimed, slapping him hard on his already swollen and bloody cheek, making the entire room to vibrate with the sound.

"You didn't just insult my girl in front me," I remarked as I looked over to Marco.

 He nodded, getting what I mean. Marco hands me the knife he was checking the moment I entered the room. "The sharpest" Mario said evilly.

"You'll regret it" Andrew muttered, looking at the knife in my hands, fear clear on his face while I smirked, enjoying it.

I slid the knife to his palm up to his arm, making sure to dig it deeper, satisfied by his screaming but it's still not enough, he made my girl cry and I would make sure he pays for every single second that I had to hear her cry.

"Please stop, STOP!!" He screamed at the top of his lungs, but no one can hear him here except for us. 

"Beg for it" I ordered, digging the knife deeper at his thigh. "Please s.. stop. I'm begging you" he begged, out of breath from all the screaming he did.

"Too bad, he's not going to stop," Marco exclaimed clenching his jaw, too tempted to kill him at the spot. "You should have thought about it before laying your filthy hands on her," I remarked.

"The moment you laid your hand on a woman, you're no longer a man" Alex added. Since we were a kid, my father always taught us to never lay a hand on a woman cause the day you do, you're no longer a man but a bitch.

"Let him go" Alex spoke out, making my head and Marco's snap at him. He pulled me all of a sudden to the corner of the room, "Venessa would not like it" he whispered not wanting Andrew to hear us but I doubt he would hear us, as Marco is too occupied punching him.

"I don't care if she doesn't like it" I replied to him. "You have to, if you really like to earn her love" he shot back and I can't help but agree with him. It's true that bastard used to be close with her, Rose wouldn't like it if I killed him.

"Untie him, Marco, and set him free" I ordered Marco, which made him glare at me in response. I know my friend, but we have to. I thought to myself as I exited the room, wiping the blood on my hands.

Driving back to my home to take a shower as I got blood all over my clothes and I went directly to bed as tomorrow will be an interminable day.

______
I'm sorry for the swearing... I hope you guys didn't mind. :)

Until then...