Chapter four

Slight smut warning

- -

You coldly claw out to the chest under you, searching for some sort of warmth besides the furs wrapped around your waist. The air seemed to be seeping into your pores and you had no clue why, you were no different from how you slept many nights before.

But then you realize what was really happening, you were naked and pushed up against Ivars bare chest. He snores softly as you try and sit up but a horrific headache pulls you back down. A curse strings your lips together and you pull yourself away from the man, not remembering much of anything from last night.

Besides the aching coming from your head, there was a soreness coming from your hips. You pulled the furs down slightly and saw finger sized bruises placed into the soft skin of your hips.

An immediate fear pulses through you of what had happened last night, but you can't really be scared as you recall none of it.

Ivars eyes open and he looks over at you, his face staying in a stern mood. He watches as you examine Bjorns bruises and then rolls his eyes at how upset you are.

You look over at him and watch as his eyes slowly drift up your exposed body, somehow making you feel more naked then you already were. His tongue come out to lick his dry lips and you feel your fists clench into the furs around your waist as you quickly turn over so only your back faces the man.

The weight of the bed shifts as the dip disappears and you push your head up a little to see Ivar had disappeared. You turn your head back over and in a matter of seconds Ivars head pops up from where he was crawling on the floor and his hand grabs your face.

"Do not worry little one, you are still a child of God." He hisses, in one of the darkest tones he's ever used towards you. He then drops your head and crawls over to a chair where his braces lay. He wastes no time in putting them on and then his tunic, once he's all ready, he grabs his crutch and just leaves you in the room.

Your eyes wander the room, taking in the large fireplace that sat on the wall and the furs that adorned the room. Much like the great hall, no expense seemed to of been wasted in this room either.

Your heart does start to calm though once you lay there for a little, you let your legs go over the side of the bed before you start walking around, trying to find your dress. It sat discarded on the floor with your shoes nearby, your heart skipped a beat as you thought of what could of went down the night before.

The thoughts penetrate your mind as you slowly get dressed and re-braid your hair, taking your time. You then exit the room and walk out to the main hall where Ivar sits with his brothers, not even bothering to glance at you as his brothers all say hello to you.

"Go tend to the animals." Ivar abruptly cuts them off and still his eyes never meet your own.

What had you done to him?

Your head looks down and you nod as you excuse yourself from the room and manage to find your way to the farm. A middle sized barn sat with fences around it and a field of crops across from it.

You walk in and grab a few buckets before you go and find some of the cows, they were much larger than the ones you were used to caring for.

The click of your tongue hitting the top of your mouth makes its head rise as you coax it over. It's large frame comes walking over and you pet its head as you enter the enclosure, earning a soft sound from it.

You sit down on a nearby short stool and start to milk the cow as it grazes on the grass. It doesn't take very long and you eventually milk almost all the cows, 3 buckets full.