[2] Discovery

Ichika wandered around campus, carefully examining the scenery in hopes of finding something. She eventually found herself back in the boiler room.

"Geez... this place is honestly so overgrown." Ichika grumbled to herself, kicking at someone the tangled vines growing on the floor. Ichika carefully stepped over the pipes on the ground and went to see if the door on the left was open. She grabbed the door handle and tried to open it.

"Locked... of course." Ichika sighed. She looked to her right at the walls covered in leaves and vines. Her eyes widened. "Huh...?" Ichika leaned over the railing a bit and pushed the vines out of the way. That's when she saw it. A message.

"Twins B...? What the muffins does that even mean...?" Ichika mumbled to herself. "Did... Did the mastermind write this? Why?" Ichika moved more vines and leaves out of the way, but found nothing else. Ichika pushed the vegetation back to where it was, shielding the message from view. "Mental note, found a weird message in the boiler room."

Ichika left the boiler room and did a bit more wandering. She found herself in the warehouse and noticed a polaroid camera on the self. Ichika hummed and picked it up, putting it over her neck and taking the packet of film with her, shoving them in her pocket. She left the warehouse, camera in hand, ready to take pictures.

She entered the dining hall and walked down the stairs, and headed into the A/V room. Ichika stood at the doorway and snapped a picture of the whole room. She looked at the shelves and saw a bunch of different movies.  She then looked over at the projector in the room. She took note of the speakers and the projector screen before heading out of the room.

Ichika started walking over to the library, but she saw Shuichi and Kaede exit the room together, nervousness apparent on their faces. Shuichi then told Kaede to keep what they found a secret. Ichika narrowed her eyes at them and watched them leave. She went over to the library and swung the doors open.

"What did they find...?" Ichika muttered to herself. She checked every nook and cranny in the library until she noticed a few things about a certain bookcase.

"Why doesn't this have any books on top of it like the rest...? Also, what's with these strange markings?" Ichika crouched down to get a better look at the markings. "It looks like... it's been swung open a few times." Ichika quickly snapped a photo of it.

She then grabbed the right side of the bookcase and tugged, but nothing happened. She grabbed the left side and-

"Woah-!" Ichika stumbled back as the bookshelf opened and a door revealed itself. A black and white door, at that. "What the-!?"

Ichika scrambled to her feet and rushed to the door to get a better look. She looked at the card reader lock on the left and then back at the monochromatic door. 

"A black and white door that's locked..." Ichika's eyes widened. "Is there a traitor among us?" Ichika bit her thumb. "What a grim possibility... But that would make the most sense, since Monokuma is a robot, so someone must be controlling him." 

Ichika looked back at the card reader and noticed some dust was placed on the reader. "...Has this door not been used for a long time? Or had Saihara-san and Akamatsu-san purposely placed this here? Either way, I better not touch the dust, just in case." 

Ichika looked around the door some more, moving books from the bookshelves next to the door out of the way to see the wall behind them, or trying to see if there was a small crack under the door so she could peek into the room. She even tried climbing up on top of the door and looking at the top of the bookshelf, but in the end, Ichika didn't find anything else.

The nighttime announcement played and Ichika snapped a picture of the door and the card reader before heading back to her room.