[10] Overboard

Ichika sat at her desk, twirling her pencil in between her fingers, looking down at the binder where all the student's profiles she had written were. Each profile was written in a different language and Ichika hummed.

"Are any of the other students bilingual... or even multilingual...? What if they manage to read my notes?" Ichika sighed and leaned back in her chair. She scanned over the list of ways she thought of to end the killing game. Skimming down the list, she furrowed her eyebrows.

"...I need to make a decision... At this rate, I'll run out of time to stop this killing game." Ichika bit her lip. She then slammed her head down on the desk and groaned in frustration. She shot up from her desk and walked over to her bed. Kneeling down on the floor, she reached under the bed frame to grab the black bag she had hidden that was filled with various items. "I guess for now I'll need to stick with this reckless plan... But when?"

Ichika sighed to herself then got back up and carefully pushed the bag back under her bed, careful so as to not disturb any of the items in it. She then grabbed a hammer and two bunches of red sticks that were duct-taped up, carefully putting them in her jumper, as well as slinging her polaroid camera over her neck. She then snuck out an hour before the morning announcement.

After making sure no one was awake, she left the dormitories and headed to the main building. She walked into the girl's bathroom and looked up at the room.

"Plenty of pipes... Perfect." She headed to the storage closet and opened it, getting ready to climb up the wall to reach them when she noticed something strange about the wall. A thin black line was present in between some of the tiles and Ichika leaned closer, inspecting it. 

Pressing a finger to the black line, she traced over it and felt a light breeze of air coming out of it. She hummed. "..." She pushed against the wall only for nothing to happen. She then attempted to pull it but with nothing to pull on, she eventually gave up. 

ichika grumbled to herself. This was clearly a door, but she didn't quite know how to open it. She looked down at her feet and saw some sanitry and other cleaning items pushed up against the wall. She kicked them out of the way to see a little groove, just big enough to fit someones fingers under it. 

Which she did and she finally was able to pull the door open. Ichika stared into the passage and blinked. The passage was made of entirely metal, and an ominous blue light shone throughout the entire passage. Ichika couldn't help the grin that spread across her face.

"I see... So it's you." She mumbled to herself, a satisfied smile spreading across her face. "Isn't this interesting." Ichika got up and went into the passage. She kept walking through it, going down a couple of steps and coming to a large metal door. She reached out to open it and was met with a giant room. The room's walls were covered in hearts and flowers, and the floor was a pink checkered pattern. There were red couches, tables, a pink bin in the corner, and a red blanket covering something in the centre of the room.

Ichika blinked. "Whaaaaaa?" She rushed into the room and spun around on her heel a few times, looking around the room intently. "Woooa- ACK!" The back of Ichika's legs hit a red couch and she fell onto the couch. Ichika grumbled in annoyance, rubbing her head in irritation.

"Hmph. What a rude couch." Her eyes wandered over to the brown coffee table and saw a pad on it. "Aaaand that's blood. How fun." Ichika sat upright and reached for the pad, switching it on. She crossed her legs and leaned back on the couch.

"Survivor... perk?" She flipped through the pad a bit. "So his is the school's map and... are these maps of the parts of this academy that haven't been unlocked yet?" Ichika paused when she got to the girl's bathroom. "Oooooh, the passage and this room I'm in isn't shown here, but the door in the library is... What blatant bait" Ichika scoffed before scrolling through it some more before coming across a video. A video with Rantarou in it.