[11] Rituals and Seances

ichika and her gender-bent version to soothe ur soul hehe

"...Let us pray for Yonaga-san." Kiibo looked at the ground. "So that God may guide her soul to the gates of heaven..."

"God... please take care of Yonaga-san!"

"H-Hey... Why did it end up like this? Didn't Yonaga-san have God with her?"

"Clearly, she didn't." Maki stated bluntly.

"Th-That's not true! Yonaga-san said that God is always by our side!" Gonta cried.

"..." Himiko was silent.

"We don't have time to be talking about this!" Kaito barked. "Instead of talking about God-"

"Yeah! We gotta talk about which one of us is the culprit and win this killing game!" Kokichi interrupted.

"W-Wait, this... is part of the killing game?" Miu asked nervously.

"What else could it be?" Maki bit her thumb. "The fact that Yonaga is dead can only mean one thing... One of us killed her."

"B-But why would someone do such an awful thing!?" Gonta cried.

Ichika hummed. "Weeell, they could've done it for the obvious reason of escaping, but there are many different reasons why someone would commit murder and in this case because it's Yonaga-san, someone could've killed her to destroy the council OR maybe someone killed her just because they could OR-"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Miu barked and Ichika looked up at Miu with a smug little grin. "That was a fucking rhetorical question you stupid fuckin bitch!"

"Is that really what happened...?" Tsumugi spoke up, trembling.

Shuichi looked at her puzzled. "...Huh?"

"It's possible that the one who killed Yonaga-san wasn't one of us, but-"

"Rise and shine ursine!" The Monokubs appeared before us and-

"BLRGHBLRGHBLRGHBLRGH!" Monophanie puked everywhere.

"Oooh... A vomit-soaked entrance!" Monotaro exclaimed. "How novel! And the puke is green again, too... That's a pretty ominous sign."

"Ughhhh... why did another murder happen? What's the deal, Monodam!? I thought you were gonna make everyone get along!"

"DON'T-WORRY... OVERCOMING-THIS-WILL-BRING-EVERYONE-CLOSER-TOGETHER. THAT-HAS-BEEN-THE-CASE-SO-FAR, YES? THEIR-BOND-GETS-STRONGER-WITH-EACH-CLASS-TRIAL, DOES-IT-NOT? MURDERS-ARE-NECESSARY-TO-BRING-EVERYONE-CLOSER-TOGETHER."

"Ugh... But how...?"

"SO... LET'S-GET-STARTED. CONDUCT-A-FRIENDLY-INVESTIGATION. THEN, WE-WILL-HAVE-A-FRIENDLY-CLASS-TRIAL. WE-MUST-DISTRIBUTE-THESE-FIRST." Monodam pulled out a Monokuma file.

"Oh look, the Monokuma file. I wanted to be the one to pass them out." Monotaro whined. "Didn't you wanna do it too, Monophanie?"

"..."

"By the way, I've been thinking... you guys should knock off all this killing and dying. Dying is, like, so lame! Living is all the range these days."

"...BLRGHBLRGHBLRGHBLRGHBLRGH!" Monophanie puked again.

"Ahhh! More green puke! This is really unlucky!" The Monokubs then finally left the students to their investigation.

"As there is no use complaining, we are better off beginning our investigation... So, everyone... We all know what we need to do, yes?" Korekiyo said.