Introduction

Copyright text:

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. This book is published subject to the condition that it shall not be reproduced or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

____________________________________

Welcome back to those who have read the first book!

And welcome to those that are new to this zodiac fam!

This is book 2 in zodiac romance series which is basically about aries and cancer but of course  other zodiac signs are there too just like a zodiac family.

In this book however the plot is different, age-wise speaking. So yeah brace yourself for this new twist in zodiacs' lives and hop on this journey along with me.

For those who are new to this series and Haven't read first book, here is a little background. Aries and gemini were best friends. Aries developed feelings for gem who was into capricorn with whom she ended up being together. Cancer is Capricorn's younger sister and has a crush on Aries.

There was alot going on as a side story there but im not going to re write all the scenes and how aries and cancer both met and all. You can actually read this book as a stand alone knowing the information i mentioned and earlier. Cause character development will take place in this book. Just stick to those three lines background and i assure you, you are good to go.

Good luck!!!
Ragexian.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••