Dating Napoleon Bonaparte Would Include...

Requested on Tumblr: "Hey would you mind writing an imagine on what'd it be like to date Ikevamp Napoleon?"

A/N: Hope you like it! ^^

Warning: smut at the end 

- He was assigned to protect you by the Comte.

- You did not like each other at all, he said it was annoying to babysit you, you said you didn't need his help and that you could rely on yourself.

- Until you ran into Arthur, he swept right in before the flirt could lay a finger on you even when you were handling the situation well.

- You became angry at him because you made it clear that, to benefit the both of you, to stay as far away from each other as possible, you neither wanted to burden someone, be undermined, not have an asshole attitude reminding you that you are a child being guarded.

- Ignoring each other for a while until he comes to your room after you finished helping Sebastian with the cleaning.

- You apologised to each other and decided to start over otherwise this was 'not' going to be an enjoyable stay.

- Getting to know each other and effortlessly making each other laugh.

- Basically enjoying each other's presence and talking about everything and anything.

- He accompanies you into town when you need or want to so he can put Comte's mind at ease, at least that's what he claims.

- Him helping you carry things.

- After you understood you had feelings for him, you felt conflicted on returning to the future, because you had no idea if he returned them.

- You felt particularly depressed one night and Napoleon kept you company and at a certain point, right before you were about to get ready to go to bed, he captured your lips in his, taking you completely off guard.

- But you didn't pull away, instead, he pulled you closer, hands on your hips as you stood between his knees as to deepen the kiss from his sitting figure.

- A little make out session.

- That turned into a long make out session.

- Being a blushing mess.

- Having a very sweet loving night with him.

- Waking up not surprisingly before him and watching his sleep as his finger curls around your clothes unconsciously.

- Finding him very cute and kissing his bare chest.

- Somehow that woke him up and he ran his fingertips through your hair.

- Sebastian walked into your room, asking what is taking you so long, only to find you and Napoleon naked in your bed, under the sheets.

- Scolding him and telling to leave, blushing in embarrassment.

- Being quite the talk of the mansion after that.

- Napoleon being protective.

- A little bit possessive but usually only with the other residents, unless someone really isn't backing down at a party Comte organised.

- A lot of hand holding.

- Stealing his clothes.

- Him stealing your blankets as revenge so you get to sleep in his bed.

- Sharing all your troubles with each other.

- And knowing exactly what to do to make each other happy when you are feeling sad.

- A lot of cuddling.

- Napoleon being an absolute cutie and Jean pointing out how smitten he is with you all the time.

- Throwing a pillow at him when he is being smug.

- Ruffling your hair teasingly.

- Braiding his hair when he is sleeping as revenge, the rest of the residents laughing when he unbraided hid hair but it still manages to be curly.

- Basically a lot of innocent pranks.

- And teasing.

- Hand holding.

- Him kissing your fingertips, knuckles, jaw, cheekbone, eyelids, forehead, shoulder, collarbone, nose, everywhere he can possibly do before you become embarrassed of the PDA since it's usually in public when he decides to do this.

- Spooning, laying on his chest and his back.

- Kissing his forehead.

- Him always getting flushed when he whispers how much he loves you because it's pretty unbelievable for him to be in love.

- Always admiring you, he treasures every moment he has with you.

- Finding you very attractive when you hold his sword.

NSFW

- Him adoring to finger you.

- And eating you out.

- Usually, he would suck your skin or your nipples when fingering you.

- Whispering sweet nothings to you.

- Dirty talking when he feels particularly rough.

- Hickies.

- Riding him.

- All the positions.

- Regularly having sex.

- Him only drinking your blood if you absolutely want to

- He's such a giver, sometimes he feels a little shy about receiving a blowjob or anything that benefits him more than it benefits you.

- Him being wiling to try new things only because he entirely trusts you and will respect his choice if there is something he doesn't like or doesn't want to try anymore.

Comments, votes and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)