Jean D'Arc x Reader - "Dating Jean D'Arc Would Include..."

Requested on Tumblr: "Hello! Hope you're doing well ^^ Can you do a "Dating Jean d'Arc would include

Requested on Tumblr: "Hello! Hope you're doing well ^^ Can you do a "Dating Jean d'Arc would include..." hc?"

A/N: Hope you like it! ^^

Warning: Smut at the end but it's stated!

- You were curious about his captivating, sculpture-like beauty. 

- He was like a statue, flawless. 

- But by the pain in his eyes, you could tell he thought the opposite.

- He stayed with you the first night you stumbled into the mansion, scared and overwhelmed.

- Jean was being more than kind and gentlemanly towards you and it really helped you out.

- Although it looked like he was controlling something within himself, like he was on edge constantly around you and you wonder if it's something you did. 

-  When you found out through Arthur that everyone were vampires, you asked Jean about it, and why he seemed on edge the first night.

- You understood that his entire weird behaviour was because he was craving blood and felt extremely guilty about it. 

- You really wanted to do something for him, he was there for you, fighting the urge the whole night, but it's going to be annoying for him if you were close to him so you were at a loss.

- Having settled down and helped out Sebastian with chores, you didn't see the beautiful man after that and it worried you.

- Napoleon was the first to catch on your worry and he questioned you about it. It was like he was sent from above, answering all your questions and helping you pay him back. 

- You were comfortable, enough to drop a question that had itched at you. 

- Everyone else was a vampire as well -- except Sebastian right? How come everyone seemed unbothered around you but it seemed so hard for Jean? 

- You had initially thought that maybe the others adjusted better or something? 

- You were in absolute shock when you learned that he was starving himself regularly, it made absolute sense. 

- But why did he choose to become a vampire if he starved himself? 

- Did he regret the decision that much? 

- Napoleon helped but it also lead to a lot of other questions. 

- Fortunately, he proposed you attend when they spare, and you did.

- Jean was so elegant, you couldn't take your eyes off of him.

- Similarly, he stole glances in your direction regularly, curious.

- Why were you so interested in him? Out of all the residents? 

- He wasn't annoyed about it but he didn't understand.You spoke at the end, Napoleon eyeing you both with a smirk.