Residents to Tomboy!Reader + Arthur x Tomboy!Reader

Requested on Tumblr: "bRO- What if- Instead of M/C for the ikemen boys (Rev, Vamp, Sen.) being a girly girl, what if she was a tomboy? I had not thought of this til' now. I'm a tomboy and I'm actually curous about whaf her personality would be if she were a tomboy instead of girly girl. You don't have to if you don't want to. I'm just curious. Can I also request that you love yourself ffs?💖❤💜💖💜❤💖💜💖💜❤💜💖💜❤💜💖💜💖🧡💚🖤🧡💚💖💜🧡🖤💚💜💖🧡🖤💚❤🧡🖤💚💜💖💜🧡🖤🧡💚💚🧡💖❤💜 >~" 

A/N: Huuuuuuuh I had NO idea how to format this so I hope you don't mind how it turned out! and I'm really sorry if I offended you in any way, it really wasn't my intention, I'm just not extremely familiar with it. Also, I don't write for Ikerev so it's only Ikesen and Ikevamp, sorry!

Also, the second tomboy x Arthur is set when they are a couple but his reaction is the same as if you guys weren't a couple tbh, it's ar(thot) after all.

It's mixed reactions from all the residents. Clear intrigue by Isaac, Mozart, Jean and Napoleon, very very voiced opinions by Shakespeare, Arthur, Leonardo and Comte. Sebastian and Theodorus were rolling their eyes – one more than the other, by how loud they became, they were just 'you do you, it's not that much of a big deal, sure you're really pretty and you stand out but wait WHAT?"

"We were made to be together darling."

"You just met her knucklehead." queue a slap around the writer's head by his best friend Theo.

"He is right, you are so very unique, I feel drawn to you as well (Not Y/N)-chan."

"Do you mind if I ask you a few questions, you're so very interesting!" by Shakespeare and Vincent.

You honestly couldn't catch a break because they got smitten with you worringly fast.

Even going to Sebastian for advice was unhelpful, he found the whole situation amusing, it was actually Comte who stepped up most of the time, telling everyone to calm down cuz jesus, they weren't giving you any space whatsoever.

In all honestly, amidst all the chaos, over time they die down alot and you have such a wholesome relationship. Overtime they become your family – except for a few exceptions o_O

His eyes opened painfully, still wrapped into a burrito of blankets

His eyes opened painfully, still wrapped into a burrito of blankets. Arthur grumbled under his breath, frowning when he saw the empty spot beside him. When will you understand his plea that he wants to cuddle you in the morning for a few hours, seeing your beautiful face beside him and not in the kitchen with Sebastian?

It took him a short while – as in, twenty minutes to overcome the comfort of the warm bed and get out of it. Lazily, he slipped into some comfy clothes, planning on changing again before he goes into town.

Scurrying down the hallway after freshening up, a bright smile was plastered on his face as he hurried to get to his favourite person.

He whisked right past the already eating Van Gogh brothers, slipping his arms around your waist as you stood against the counter in the kitchen.

"Good morning my darling," he murmured in your ear.

"My god," you screeched, startled, "don't do that!" you slapped him.

"I'm sorry, I love you so much." he cupped your cheeks when you turned around to scold him further. Relishing the sweet noise you made as he captured your lips only encouraged him to push you against the counter to have full control over the kiss. Slowly pulling away, he kept his forehead against yours. His fingers curled around the shirt you were wearing.

"Is that my black shirt?" he whispered, a smirk on his face.

"What would you say if it is?" you nudged his nose with yours.

"I'd say it's delightful, you look very delicious in it," his lips pressed a small kiss to your neck.

"Not in front of the batter please." you pulled away, wide eyed at the familiar voice. The butler, however, was unbothered.

"S-sorry," you mentally cursed yourself, inspecting how smug Arthur was about it while you were melting in a puddle of embarassment.

A particular scenario like this was never in your mind when you first arrived here, let alone Arthur being the one.

Shooing him away, you continued your task of making breakfast with Sebastian for the residents.

A few hours before you were to help Sebastian with lunch, you returned inside the mansion after laying the laundry out in the sun and headed to yours and Arthur's shared bedroom.

"Ah, sweetheart, I was just going to look for you." your boyfriend announced, placing the now-closed briefcase on the floor.

"What are you up to?" your eyes scanned the bag.

"I'm going into town, I need to exchange these, can I have my shirt and trousers back for it?"

"But it's so comfyyyy,"

"I knooooowww but it's also the only decent attire I have that isn't in the wash, I'll give it back to you once I get back, I promise!" he whined.

"Deal." you started undoing your shirt. His blue eyes widened.

"Woah- baby- you're not wearing any-"

"Hm?" he didn't respond, mouth slightly agape and cheeks a little flushed.

"N-nothing, carry on!" Arthur shook his head.

"Pervert!" you pushed his face away.

Comments, votes and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)