Leonardo Drabble

Ask: hasjssj hi there! Can I request a small drabble with Leonardo and a reader who likes to be physical with hugs and kisses and the likes?

A/N: Hiya!! thank you for requesting, it really means alot, hope you like it! ^^ I was a little confused on whether the reader was asking him to be more affectionate or whether it was the other way around, so I left it as her asking if there could be more physical in their relationship.

"Huh?" his eyes went wide after he processed what you just said.

"Please?" a small pout appeared on your face and he slowly smiled down at you.

"Heh, you really are the cutest." delicately, one of his gloved hands reached to grasp yours and hold it tightly. Your gaze never left his as he lifted it to his lips and placed the softest of kisses on the back of your hand and along your fingertips before his other arm slid around your waist and pulled you closer.

"I hope you know what you're getting into," the inventor whispered, nibbling softly on your earlobe before trailing a few kisses along your cheekbone.

You asked him whether he would mind if you were be a little more affectionate with him and his only response was him becoming more affectionate with you.

It was always so frustrating how unreadable he could be sometimes. He was giving you the treatment you asked to give him.

Despite asking for it, your cheeks flushed crimson so quickly you didn't realise it until his lips were on them.

"Mmh, my touch is making you so warm-"

"O-okay, r-read your book!" the words came out as a splutter as you felt his hand glide up your skirt.

Chuckling loudly, he pulled away from you, sitting back on the couch and opening his book again.

After a few moments of cooling down, you crawled behind him and pulled his back against your chest. Leonardo tensed immediately, but, comfortingly, your fingers combed through his hair and his eyes fluttered closed.

They shot open as soon as he realised that he was nearly doozing off. The man relaxed, getting comfy against your body and humming at the massage.

"How could I possibly read a book when you're doing such wonders to me, cara mia?" he groaned, turning in your embrace and snuggling your neck, the book he was holding long forgotten on the other side of the couch and he gladly closed his eyes against your collarbone.

Your lips found his forehead as you hugged him tightly. Da Vinci could never have imagined he would enjoy so much physical contact – that wasn't sexual.

He felt like a kitten: safe, secure and loved, never had the vampire craved so much affection in his life in that very instant. If he wasn't aware of the situation, he would be purring for sure.

In that very moment – despite having spent the majority of his life on his own and convincing himself that he was fine that way, he finally felt complete.

Comments, votes and feedback improve motivation, writing and publishing, so it is in your best interest to leave some! :)