Five- Missing

Morowa

Everyone was on high alert these past weeks after the temple intruder. I was doing a lot of research and I found out the creature came from the Vampire territory. Did he really order this attack on me? Was he really that lost?

We still don't know what those creatures are. Everything was so stressful and I was starting to feel a little weak without any contact with my mate. I'm still holding onto hope that he will return back to me.

The sickness was worse this morning. I spent a whole hour in the bathroom throwing up the food from last night. The spell was starting to weaken. I need to make another potion before anyone found out.

He's not coming back, is he? I'm going to end up alone and miserable forever. The thought of that caused me to breakdown in tears.

After my nervous breakdown, I tried to compose myself. I rushed into the cupboard trying to brew more of the potion.

"Morowa!" Chioma's voice came out of the bathroom.

Before I could stop her, she barged into the bathroom.

"It smells awful" She says holding her nose. "Morowa, are you okay? You look sick"

I was praying she wouldn't notice any thing different with my smell. I continue to add ingredients to the potions quickly.

"I'm fine" I assure.

"Wait a second. Why are you adding mushrooms?" she asked pointing at the small bowl.

"For period cramps" I lied.

"No! The only time you use mushrooms are for concealment of...." She paused and started to sniff me.

Her face drained of all blood and she gasped in disbelief. I froze with fear knowing that I've been caught.

"You're PREGNANT!" She shouts.

"Why are you so loud?" I growled.

I quickly finished the potion and she stared at me in silence as I drank the amount needed. I knew she would never tell anyone but I didn't want anyone knowing before I figure out what to do.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"What do you think?"

She pulled me into a hug which was soothing. I was tired of being helpless and upset. I didn't have to time sulk in my misery.

"How will you tell the elders? Those people are nosy. I can't imagine what they'll think; they'll try to use it against you!" She rants as she tried to find a solution.

"I don't have time to think about that right now. I have a meeting soon" I sigh.

"Wait, how many month are you?" she asked.

"Two months and a half" I sigh and walked to my closet.

All my clothes had to follow regulations of the temple. I always hated it but I found a way to make it work for me. I wore a long mermaid gown with hair in my regular locs.