XV - APHRODITE'S LONG LOST SONNETS.

Oh, Aphrodite, you make my heart collapse with the dirt. You are compassion, you are the reminder that there is no season to our love. Your feet don't belong upon this tormented soil, they belong to the sky above. The heavens cry out, for they desire to earn back the beauty that was lost. The devotion which lost itself in every fresh breath, the lessons of love taking shape as seasons. The purest heart of all, I desire to cleanse your flesh with my tears. Through the chaos, you seem to have lost your mind. You seem to have lost your sight. Darkness lays ahead your path, my darling Aphrodite. I keep on chanting your name, I have lost my mind the way you lost your heart. I'm wandering, and I don't wish to return. Your spirit unsettles them, yet it puts my heart to ease. Oh, you're scared. You're trembling. She is laughing as her heart is hurting, and her eyes are crying tears full of despair. Love with the heart, love with your soul. A kiss lost to the touch, a penny for your thought. It is only with you, that I have learned how to dance. My feet move with yours, and I think I just might've started living. Even when my soul falls, my lips will chant her name. Aphrodite. Aphrodite. Aphrodite. And she will live forever, in all our hearts. For she is immortal, for her existence only comes to reality, when my eyes fall to sleep.
— THERE ARE MANY THINGS I KNOW YOU'LL NEVER SEE, BUT WHEN YOU DO? REMEMBER ME.