XX - GIN & TONIC, BUT YOUR LIPS WERE MY POISON.

You don't fool me, never have. Never will. I know, that he thinks your hair smells like a garden adorned with daisies, but darling, it's only I, who knows the truth. Your hair falls down your back, with blood on its ends, and smoke filling up between the strands. Hell, you even smell like destruction. How could someone mistake you for something so weak, so fragile, something so innocent and raw. Naive. My beautiful angel, your words roll out like honey, poisoned with venom. And each one of your lovers, they've died a beautiful death being consumed by this deadly, filthy addiction. Tar courses through your veins, they've become a reflection a reflection of your hair; your soul. You're different, always were. So much more than my blind eye could see, at first. So every night, when you hash open those wounds, I know you think of me. Cruel intentions. You have absolutely robbed me of my voice, my sense perception. Your heart was raised where the light doesn't shine, and you brought mine down to the abyss with yours. Darkness is all that surrounds me. My tender lover, you have given me your tender heart. And now, I will wash it down with acid. Because thats how the end always is.