AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi guyssss, I'm really sorry I haven't updated in a while, I've been so busy with school 😁 Anyways, I just kinda wanted to fill you guys in on some stuff.

First things first, thank you so much for almost 5k reads on this book, and almost 18k on thatsojack imagines ok! you guys are so supportive and i love you all! ❤️

I just wanted to say that lately I've had really bad writers block for imagine ideas, so if you have any ideas or requests, PLEASE, do not hesitate to message me or comment with them! I would love it if you guys could do that! :) Also, feel free to give input (positive feedback, negative feedback, anything really) on any of my stories, I really like to hear what you guys have to say :)

---------------

Another really important thing I wanted to tell you guys is that jack favorited my tweet the other day! (it's been a while since then, but it's still new in my mind)
This is his 3rd time favoriting one of my tweets, and I honestly feel so blessed to be able to say that :)
The reason I'm telling you guys this is that if you want tips on Jack follows/ getting him to notice you, you could ask me :)
He follows me on twitter, which is @detroitnialll , so if you follow me and DM me or mention me (whatever floats your boat 😊) I will be happy to help you! I can DM you to him, give you tips, advice, or just talk if you wanted! I'm always here to listen if you need someone to talk to :)

Anyways, I think that about covers everything! If you read this far, ilysm 😂❤️ love you guys loads, have a lovely day :)

if you want to find me on social medias, here are my links:

Twitter: @detroitnialll
Vine: video edits ?¿?
( if you can't find me, go to my twitter because I tweet my vines all the time 😂 )
Instagram: taniastyma