24

Harley.

I almost couldn't hear them.

They were all talking to me, all saying different things

I just tucked my head into Luke and let him hold me.

Maybe it wasn't a heart attack, but it surely felt like it.

I felt Luke stroking my hair gently and I soon noticed, the room was quiet, the monitors were beeping slow, the guys still stood over us in an alarmed stature, but not as stressed as before.

I opened my eyes, hearing Luke.

"You okay?" He asked me calmly, making me slowly move from his grip, taking the mask off my face.

"Can you breathe good?" Michael asked me before letting me completely let it go.

"I'm okay" I spoke tiredly.

"I'm sorry- I don't know what happened" I spoke slowly, seeing all their eyebrows knit together.

"Don't be sorry, you can't control that" Ashton spoke slowly, grabbing his stethoscope, slowly placing it on my back, making me take deep breaths.

"I think she's good" he hummed after a moment, making me lean back into Luke's hold.

"Does your chest feel okay? Anymore pain?" Calum asked, more than concerned.

"I'm okay" I assured him quietly.

"What was that?" I asked after a moment of quietness.

"A panic attack" Ashton spoke slowly.

"It's similar to an anxiety attack except your muscles tighten, your heart rate and blood pressure increases- it affects your body more" he mumbled.

I nodded slowly as if I understood.

"You're going to get extremely tired, if you aren't already" Luke mumbled, placing his lips against the side of my head, staying there.

"I need to go to the kids-" "you need a break, Harley" Ashton spoke sternly.

"Apparently I'm getting a break that I didn't ask for tomorrow, so I need to make sure they're all okay and that they have everything, because they're sending us all to different places and that causes-" "Harley" Ashton spoke, grabbing both of my hands, looking me straight into my eyes.

"You just put yourself into a panic attack." He says or slowly.

"You're going to sleep, in the morning we will go to the foster home and help everyone" he spoke, making me instantly want to cry.

I wouldn't be able to help them all get ready to leave, some would be left having to do it themselves, which would result in them leaving vital things or hurting themselves.

"Please?" I almost begged him, seeing his face visibly soften.

"No Harley" Calum backed him up firmly.

"You need rest- you're exhausted" he spoke for Ashton slowly.

"They're right" Luke spoke quietly.

"Can we go early in the morning?" I asked them.

"If you go to sleep now, we will make sure you're there by the time the state workers get there, which will be nine o'clock" michael spoke for them.

I could deal with that.

I gave a nod, turning on my side and more into Luke's body.

He immediately hugged me.

"If you feel any chest pains at all, wake me up, okay?" He spoke quietly as the guys turned the lights off.

"I'm sorry" I spoke aloud for them again.

"You have no reason to be, get some sleep- we all need it"