2

"it's getting a bit late." tobi frowned looking down at his apple watch.

"oh damn it really is." i replied, realizing it was already twelve in the morning.

"we can go by your flat and i'll grab your stuff if you'd like." tobi said.

"would you really? all i need is my wallet and keys and then i can go get a hotel." i explained, so he wouldn't have to grab a load of things for me.

"you don't need to buy a hotel. you can just crash at my place." he answered.

"i couldn't possibly ask that of you." i replied.

"you didn't ask, i offered. now what do you say?" he chuckled.

"i say yes. thank you so much this means the world." i beamed with excitement.

"i'm gonna text your brother to see if he's even home." tobi said, pulling out his iPhone x and tapping away.

a few minutes went by until tobi spoke up.

"he said he's not there. and that he got into a fight with his sister so he's blowing off steam at Ethan's place."

"fuck yeah now i can get all my stuff i need and load my car." i laughed.

"what do you mean?" tobi asked, quite confused.

"there's no way in hell I'm living with him. i make enough money to rent my own place. i'll just stay at a hotel for the next couple nights til i find a good apartment." i smiled.

"Erika. you are welcome to stay with me. you don't need to blow your money." he said, taking a sip of his coffee.

"i couldn't do that. i'd feel like i'm intruding." i replied.

"you're not intruding. i promise." he said.

"that doesn't change the fact that i feel like i am." i laughed.

"i enjoy your company. will you please just stay with me?" he practically begged.

"you're too sweet. but i'll stay if it means that much to you." i giggled.

"thank god." he smiled.

"we should head out now." i smiled, picking up my coffee as tobi followed alongside next to me.

after a few minutes of waking in a comfortable silence through the cold winter, tobi spoke up asking me a question that really made me think,

"would you ever consider being a youtuber?"

"um im not sure. it's always been harry's thing so i've never really thought of it before." i replied.

"would you please make a youtube channel? pleaseee?" tobi asked dragging out the word 'please.'

"okay okay if it makes you happy." i laughed, adding,

"it's the least i could do."

"yes!" he celebrated.

"do you reckon a best buy is open?" he asked.

"i'm not sure, why?" i replied.

"that's where we need to buy you a camera, microphone, tripod, and a bit more if you need it." he said.

"oh yeah i forgot about that." i laughed.

"my apartment is just round the corner." i said.

"Ok chill." he replied.

we walked around the corner and strait to the building number four. we climbed two flights of steps and went all the way to the end.

when we reached room number 28 i realized i didn't have my keys.

"shit. i don't have my keys." i said, wanting to bang my head against a wall.

"don't worry." he said, pulling out his set of keys and unlocking my door.

"so harry just gives random kids keys to our home. what the fuck." i laughed.

"kid?!?" he exclaimed.

"i'm 26 little one." he laughed.

"shit i'm 24. my bad." i giggled, waking inside.

"my rooms the last door on the left." i yelled to him, as he shut the door and everything.

once i got into my room, i remembered i just let a stranger into my home. i quickly pulled out my phone and typed in "harry lewis and tobi youtube."

i wanted to make sure i wasn't about to die. once my phone decided to load a bunch of pictures and videos of my brother with tobi popped up. i breathed in a deep, breath of relief.

"i promise you i actually know him." tobi chuckled from the doorway.

"i just wanted to make sure." i giggled.

"smart girl." he winked.

"wack." i laughed.