Three- A gorgeous name for a beautiful lady

"Chocolate cone for Bellamy Blake?"

The blonde held the cone over the glass counter, chocolate falling from the frozen treat and sliding down onto her fingers. I stared at the girl intensely, my brown eyes catching her gorgeous ocean eyes.

"Sooner or later," she started, "Would be great."

I grabbed the rough texture of the cone. "Thanks," I softly smiled.

Her lightly glossed lips curled into a gentle smile. "Of course. Here's my number," she slid the paper towards me, adding a wink. "I caught you drooling."

I quickly wiped around the corners of my lips, and she giggled loudly before disappearing around the corner.

.      .      .       .  

The other end of the phone was lonely, it rang several long rounds before the screen popped up red in color, pushing the rejection mood deeper into his brain. Damn.

"Rejection at its finest," He muttered, voice going sour.

He threw his phone across the room, the phone landing on a perfectly made bed.

But, from across the grey coated room a light exploded across the walls, vibrating against the think flannel coating his bed. A number popped up, the exact number the ice cream parlor's had consisted of. He pressed the green button answering with a casual hello.

"Hi," Her voice sighed. "Sorry, I got caught up in family issues."

My eyes widened, pity leaking through my voice. "I'm sorry to hear that."

"No, no. It's okay, totally normal." The girl's sarcasm leaked through the speaker, I could feel it on my cheek. "On a different note, I never caught your name."

"I didn't throw it." The voice froze on the other end of the line, before it could be heard softly laughing. "It's Bellamy. Bellamy Blake."

Her laughter quickly died out, voice appearing back in for a response. "I'm Clarke Griffin."

"Clarke Griffin," my eyes rolled to the ceiling, intensely staring down the popcorn texture. "A gorgeous name, for a beautiful lady."

A/n:

Part two? Yes (or) no?

This was actually pretty cheesy.... oops. :'))

See you soon, buh-bye!