Seven- A Real Blessing II

Clarke Griffin wasn't an individual to get emotional quite often. Crying was a one-time thing, rarely seen.

Today, Bellamy witnessed three meltdowns, all in the same morning. The first was when she stubbed her toe on the corner of the tent, the second because she didn't fit in her favorite shirt anymore. The third took place five minutes ago. Reason: Unidentified.

Clarke stood at the gates of Arkadia, a hand on her swollen belly, the other hand gripping the raw metal of a gun, partially propping the butt on her hip. This woman was an obvious badass.

Bellamy walked up behind the blonde, wrapping his arms around her frame. She leaned back into the man, setting her head in the crook of his neck.

"It's kicking."

Bellamy muttered a energetic "Oh," and moved to the front of Clarke, where he placed his hands right on her stomach. Bellamy was fun to watch, his smile grew higher every time he felt movement.

"Isn't it funny to think," Clarke started, setting her hands on top of Bellamy's. "All these movements, this life, you'll be able to see. We're responsible for this life, Bellamy."

"This child will have the best life," He laughed. "Like, ever."

Clarke moved past those words, something lingering in her head. "Bellamy, we're responsible to make sure it takes every breath, that it doesn't grow up to fast," She cried. "I don't want this child to be forced to grow up, like we were. I want it to stay innocent."

"Clarke," Bellamy hugged her softly. "We're past that. The baby will grow up with guidance, with both parents."

She meekly nodded, leaning back into Bellamy. Oh how they couldn't wait for their bundle of joy.

A/N:

Part three? Maybe?

See you next chapter!

-B L A I R E . . .