Eight- To everyone else

When Clarke Griffin fell for Bellamy Blake, she fell. Hard. It was the same in Bellamy's book. It was a peculiar way they developed their feelings, through one fight lead a hard kiss right on the lips.

To everyone else, they hated each other.

Octavia never expected to come home and see her brother cuddled up with a certain blonde on their couch, a chick flick playing on the screen in front of the. But, right before her eyes, Clarke was snuggled in her brothers chest, his arms wrapped around her frame.

.-.-.
Octavia's POV

The next morning was too predictable. Clarke was no where to be found and— Bellamy was pouring a cup of coffee.

"I have a question," Octavia starting, pouring a cup of coffee for herself. "What were you up to while I was gone?"

Bellamy discreetly sipped the dark liquid. "Murphy and I went to the bar. Why the hell are you wondering?"

Octavia had the sudden urge to laugh, possibly even slipping a hint of BS in the mix. "I wanted to hang out with Clarke when I got off school last night, I couldn't find her though."

He choked. Literally spit the coffee back up into his cup.

"And?"

"And I was wondering why the hell you two were wrapped in each others limbs last night."

"Octavia," He started. "I-"

I held my hands up. "I get it, I'm not mad, just— why didn't you tell me?"

"While you guys were too busy joking about our terrible relationship, I never got the chance to tell everyone how much I loved her."

I frowned. "I'm sorry, Big Brother."

Just then, Clarke stomped through Bellamy's door, paper bags of grocery's spilling on the floor. "Bellamy, I got the food you-"

She stopped, eyes wide and plastered on the Blake siblings. "Wrong house," the blonde cracked a small smile.

"BS Clarke. I already know."

She inched farther into the door, dropping the rest of the groceries and closing the door behind her. "Surprise?"

I softly laughed. "When are y'all going to tell the group?"

In perfect sync they both sighed, heads to the ground. "Tomorrow, I guess."

A/n:

This is so unbelievably short. Sorry. I'll do a part two, if y'all are down.
See you soon!
- B L A I R E