Four- for worse or for better, it's a promise

"No, Bellamy! You don't understand," I sobbed, a train of tears leaking from my eyes. "We're through."

Bellamy's eyes grew wide, a pained pool of tears gathering in his eyes. "What the hell? Why?"

I shook my head, unable to decide on a reason. "Call me when you figure it out." I turned on my heels heading for the exit.

The brunette whipped me back around, his face inches away from mine. It was hard not to notice the freckles that dotted the bridge of his nose, or the calm color of his eyes. "It's unjust Clarke. You shouldn't get to leave without a valid reason."

I slipped my hand around his neck and roughly pulled him forward; connecting our lips together. I could feel salty tears on that lie atop his soft lips, I could sense he was hurt.

Bellamy slowly pulled away from the kiss, running a hand through his inky curls. "Why, Clarke?"

I pressed my leaps together, sealing them closed. Holy emotion roller coaster.

"I'm so screwed up Bellamy," I screamed, gripping at the roots of my blonde hair. "My parents are getting a divorce, I'm failing in school," I cried, "I just can't handle it anymore!"

His rough hands were set square on my shoulders. "So you keep the ones you love close! Am I not trustworthy?"

I covered my mouth with a free hand, my skin gently pressed against my chapped lips. "Hell no," I sobbed. "I don't want you to be a part of this, Bellamy. It's my screwed up life."

"I'm the one who's supposed to help you through it," He sighed, "For worse or for better. I promised that to you before I even put that ring on your finger."

My eyes caught the engagement ring that sat on my left hand, shimmering under the light of the room, the memories and emotions it held within the band.

I dragged my eyes up to his. "I love you, Bellamy Blake."

And with that, our lips connected again, but stayed for much longer.

A/N:

Jeez, why are these so short?

Sorry.....

See you soon?